The Student Room Group

Race vs Appearance attractiveness

I know this is a very random thread, but just out of interests, which race do people find the most attractive in terms of race, as I am saying "apearance", don't start saying anything about personality wise. Hope people don't get upset by the result, it is just out of curiocity
So in terms of appearance, what would people rank the race?
caucasian, Asian, Oriental, Black, Middle Eastern (as requested, plz let me know if I hav missed anymore out)
For Male:
For Female:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
girls: oriental, caucasian, asian,black (although in my school the prettiest girl is black)
boys: (for my preference) white, blac, oriental, asian

LOL i love how politically incorrect this post is.
Reply 2
you missed middle eastern out

we are a separate race, i demand equality

male: middle eastern, caucasian, asian, black, oriental
Reply 3
i'll do one for female because i can

middle eastern (i'm probably biased), asian, oriental, caucasian, black
Reply 4
You missed out hispanic. Somebody get the PC police in. And what are you saying Middle Eastern. Arabs and Persians look totally different! Racist.

Who are you, Alf Garnett?
Reply 5
jedi?
Reply 6
(edited 11 years ago)
Ross_j
jedi?

Isn't that a religion, not a race? :p:

Is it just me or are a lot of Oriental girls drop-dead gorgeous?
Reply 8
Consie
You missed out hispanic. Somebody get the PC police in. And what are you saying Middle Eastern. Arabs and Persians look totally different! Racist.

exactly. god. the op has issues.
Reply 9
Phantom Phoenix

Is it just me or are a lot of Oriental girls drop-dead gorgeous?

it's not just you. they're delightful
Reply 10
I second that.
Omg they asked me this in my Ralph interview :rolleyes: I said Homo sapien :smile:

Lolz @ Jedi response, good call :yy:
Reply 12
As long as he knows how to treat a women good why should i care what colour he is?

asian men(juggy d*dribbles*)
black men(ginuwine, ll cool j and others)
white(steven gerrard, adam sandler)
mixed(my baby)
Reply 13
i'm really not sure, seem to always go for white girls but my perfect girl would be mediterannean tanned skin, dark hair and eyes. some mixed race girls are stunning too.
Reply 14
sorry if I missed some race out... just can think of four out my head at that time lol
Ross_j
tanned skin, dark hair and eyes. some mixed race girls are stunning too.
:biggrin: Jessica Alba would probably be my perfect girl if I were a guy. Think Guffy used to chat about her a lot when he was posting heaps. He had good taste.
Reply 16
danni_bella
:biggrin: Jessica Alba would probably be my perfect girl if I were a guy. Think Guffy used to chat about her a lot when he was posting heaps. He had good taste.

think she's one of the best looking girls, actually was at the same club as me a while back and she's stunning. if i had to choose one famous person though i think it would be angelina jolie, she's got everything. then people lke eva mendes, eva longoria, liz hurley, alicia keys loads of others but can't think off the top of my head at the moment.
Reply 17
mmmm eva mendes. mmmm.
bubu
adam sandler

You're joking ?
Caucasian boys, with blue eyes are very cute indeed.

Latest

Trending

Trending