The Student Room Group

I feel so humiliated...

Happened in college some time ago. Basically, me, my "friend" and some other college people had some chat and it came to sex stuff. Everyone talked about their experiences and they asked me about mine. Before I said something my "friend" just casually said "ah, she still has her v thing in place" out loud. I feel so annoyed and humiliated! Just because I'm still virgin the whole college doesn't need to know about it, does it? :frown: :angry:

Scroll to see replies

Being a virgin is nothing to be embarrassed about :smile: Although I agree it was unnecessary and insensitive for your friend to tell everybody about it.
:sexface: I lost my virginity in a shower.
I lost my virginity at a massage parlour
Reply 4
Original post by lllllllllll
I lost my virginity at a massage parlour

I didn't mention that I wanna know sex experiences of other people? :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
I didn't mention that I wanna know sex experiences of other people? :tongue:

Sorry, can't help myself but be a bit of a bad boy at times :smile:
aww don't worry about it theres nothing wrong with being a virgin xx
Original post by katiiiiie
Being a virgin is nothing to be embarrassed about :smile: Although I agree it was unnecessary and insensitive for your friend to tell everybody about it.

yeah it wasn't very nice :mad:
There's nothing wrong with being a virgin. It's absolutely not their business at all but don't worry too much about it.
Reply 9
Original post by SceneKid17
aww don't worry about it theres nothing wrong with being a virgin xx

I know but there's nothing right about saying it out loud in crowdy library is it? :redface:
I know but there's nothing right about saying it out loud in crowdy library is it? :redface:

aww yeah I know, maybe you should talk to your friend about it and tell him/her to not spill out your personal things next time if its really effecting you xxx
aww yeah I know, maybe you should talk to your friend about it and tell him/her to not spill out your personal things next time if its really effecting you xxx
<br />
<br />

She's not my friend no more really... I haven't felt like she is since September, now we just don't talk. She doesn't seem to bother either, so I just let it go :redface:
<br />
<br />

She's not my friend no more really... I haven't felt like she is since September, now we just don't talk. She doesn't seem to bother either, so I just let it go :redface:

oh right, well I guess you should just let it go tbh, ignore her and keep away from her if she makes you feel upset. She doesn't seem much of friend anyway, so you got nothing to loose xx
oh right, well I guess you should just let it go tbh, ignore her and keep away from her if she makes you feel upset. She doesn't seem much of friend anyway, so you got nothing to loose xx

She used to be great friend but since we do college she found some "better" ones, so yeah, she's not really a friend no more. We don't even do lectures at the same times, so we don't actually see each other, so it's an advantage in some way x
She used to be great friend but since we do college she found some "better" ones, so yeah, she's not really a friend no more. We don't even do lectures at the same times, so we don't actually see each other, so it's an advantage in some way x

awww yeah I guess some people change, it happens a lot but you just gotta learn to forgive and forget, if shes found "better" friends then Im sure you can aswell! and ah bet your glad you don't see her much then ahahah
Well you heard all their sex stuff. You didn't leave the room and say "No, I don't want to hear all your stuff". So fairs fair I guess.
Damn you must have felt pretty humiliated, soz about that, I just don't see why they think its a big deal just becuz you haven't lost your virginity yet lol theres nothing wrong with saving it, nothing at all, you should deffo try and tell her to keep her mouth shut and not to announce it in front of the whole college next time lol
I actually find it more embarrassing that she feels it was okay to say something like that, especially if she was loud about it :/ I get the impression that your friendship is so far gone that she actually wanted to humiliate you, there. Please try not to let it get to you, it shouldn't be something that matters - and it's certainly not something your friends need to be concerned about. If you want to have sex, you will, it's absolutely nothing to do with them.
awww yeah I guess some people change, it happens a lot but you just gotta learn to forgive and forget, if shes found &quot;better&quot; friends then Im sure you can aswell! and ah bet your glad you don't see her much then ahahah

Well, I'm off to uni soon, so I'm sure I'll find some amongst a few thousand students haha!

Original post by noobynoo
Well you heard all their sex stuff. You didn't leave the room and say &quot;No, I don't want to hear all your stuff&quot;. So fairs fair I guess.

Well, I don't mind people talking about sex, it's just the fact that my "friend" spilled out loud that I'm still virgin. I could have said it or to say it's none of their business but she said it just when I was about to say something, so I don't think it's fair to disrupt someone especially if the subject is that personal.

Original post by Khadijah489
Damn you must have felt pretty humiliated, soz about that, I just don't see why they think its a big deal just becuz you haven't lost your virginity yet lol theres nothing wrong with saving it, nothing at all, you should deffo try and tell her to keep her mouth shut and not to announce it in front of the whole college next time lol

I don't really save it, just didn't have luck and didn't feel ready to have sex in secondary school like a lot of people did. I don't mind being a virgin personally it's just people like that who make me feel angry and humiliated just because I still haven't had a d*** in my vagina like it's some major achievement equivalent to earning an Olympic gold medal
Lol the last part made me lmfao, its true what your saying, its like they expect us to have sex, like its compulsary or something when it isnt. I'm a muslim and sex before marriage is forbidden so I couldn't have sex f I tried lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending