The Student Room Group

UCLan Medicine Offer Holder

I do not see any thread about it so I have decided to start a new one. I have just applied for accommodation and will be delighted to know anyone before September!
Hey whats your name? where are u from?
Hi, I'll be attending UCLan for medicine too! My name's Shagoon, what's yours? And where are you from?
Hello,

I was wondering if we could still apply to Medicine for September 2015 entry? The website states that the deadline was the 15th of October 2014, but I just wanted to make sure.

Thanks. :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by shagoon.modi
Hi, I'll be attending UCLan for medicine too! My name's Shagoon, what's yours? And where are you from?

Hi there. I am Oscar from Hong Kong. Looking forward to meeting you this Sept!
Reply 6
Original post by karimismail969
Hello,

I was wondering if we could still apply to Medicine for September 2015 entry? The website states that the deadline was the 15th of October 2014, but I just wanted to make sure.

Thanks. :smile:

I applied after 15 Oct 2013 through their website. You can always try.
Original post by kselk0526
Hi there. I am Oscar from Hong Kong. Looking forward to meeting you this Sept!

Hey, I'm an Indian living in Bangladesh. Are you doing A levels or the IB?
Original post by kselk0526
I applied after 15 Oct 2013 through their website. You can always try.

October 2013? Does that mean you were meant to start in September 2014 but you got deferred to 2015 because the uni was awaiting NHS approval?

I checked out UCLan's website and it stated that medicine applications close after October 15, 2014. I guess they started adopting the traditional application deadline for those who are applying this year. :s-smilie:
Reply 9
Original post by karimismail969
October 2013? Does that mean you were meant to start in September 2014 but you got deferred to 2015 because the uni was awaiting NHS approval?

I checked out UCLan's website and it stated that medicine applications close after October 15, 2014. I guess they started adopting the traditional application deadline for those who are applying this year. :s-smilie:

Indeed, I accepted their deferred offer last year. I guess I am quite lucky.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending