The Student Room Group

nervous on driving lessons

heyyaa ive had 40 plus driving lessons and still nervous on my lessons its that bad i go to bed thinking about it wake up thinking about it probably because im guna book my test soon and think i might fail as im still struggleing with manoveres .... getting me down tbh ive bought kalms to help me sleep at night hope they work... also is there anything i can have b4 my lessons cuz im nervous and not relaxed
Original post by cheeky1234
heyyaa ive had 40 plus driving lessons and still nervous on my lessons its that bad i go to bed thinking about it wake up thinking about it probably because im guna book my test soon and think i might fail as im still struggleing with manoveres .... getting me down tbh ive bought kalms to help me sleep at night hope they work... also is there anything i can have b4 my lessons cuz im nervous and not relaxed

Try to enjoy the lessons, that helped me a lot! I would always feel nervous before lessons but once I began driving I was calm because I enjoyed it.
Are you nervous during the lessons too?
Reply 2
ye i am i dunno why..... i like my lessons but im nervous at the same time
Reply 3
I know how you feel. I recently had to cancel my lessons for a wee while due to nerves and the nerves were spilling into my every day life and giving me daily panic attacks.

The things I can suggest are maybe take a week or two off, be open with your instructor about how nervous you are, practice in your parents or friends car (I noticed driving in my own car helped when I first started lessons), always eat before a lesson and exercise before your lesson so you can burn off some adrenaline.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending