The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Forensic Science

Anybody applied to study Forensic Science at UCLan in September? Would be nice to get to know people who may be on my course before we actually start, even though it seems ages away :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by p-aige
Anybody applied to study Forensic Science at UCLan in September? Would be nice to get to know people who may be on my course before we actually start, even though it seems ages away :smile:

I've applied for Forensic science and criminal investigation so I'm sure we'll be in some lectures together :smile:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
how cool. i'd love to study forensic science :smile:
I'm doing forensic science and criminal investigation aswell :smile:
Original post by rachael lee
I'm doing forensic science and criminal investigation aswell :smile:

Nice! :smile: are you doing the flying start?
Original post by bethmillington
Nice! :smile: are you doing the flying start?

No i havent been told anything about it yet. Will you be living in halls ?
No i havent been told anything about it yet. Will you be living in halls ?

Oh okay, and yeah I've accepted my room offer for IQ, are you going to be in halls?
Oh okay, and yeah I've accepted my room offer for IQ, are you going to be in halls?

Yea I've accepted for whitendale literally can't find anyone whos near me hahha :frown:
Yea I've accepted for whitendale literally can't find anyone whos near me hahha :frown:

Nice! Glad I know that someone's doing the same course as me :smile:
Reply 9
I've applied for Forensic science and criminal investigation so I'm sure we'll be in some lectures together :smile:

I originally applied to study Forensic Science and Criminal Investigation but I've recently changed courses to Forensic Science and now I'm struggling finding people doing the same course ah :smile:
Original post by p-aige
I originally applied to study Forensic Science and Criminal Investigation but I've recently changed courses to Forensic Science and now I'm struggling finding people doing the same course ah :smile:

Aw! I wanted to do that course but haven't done a science at A level :frown: but we'll probably be in some lectures together! What accommodation are you in?
Reply 11
Aw! I wanted to do that course but haven't done a science at A level :frown: but we'll probably be in some lectures together! What accommodation are you in?

What A levels did you study? And probably! I applied so late for accommodation and haven't heard anything back from it yet which is kinda worrying :s What about you?
Original post by p-aige
What A levels did you study? And probably! I applied so late for accommodation and haven't heard anything back from it yet which is kinda worrying :s What about you?

Aw I'm sure you'll get in somewhereB and I'm studying Law, psychology and Spanish. I've accepted my offer for a flat in IQ halls 😀
Reply 13
Aw I'm sure you'll get in somewhereB and I'm studying Law, psychology and Spanish. I've accepted my offer for a flat in IQ halls 😀

Oo, IQ looks quite nice 😁

Witendale 44/001 and i am studying forensic computing :smile:

I'm doing Forensic science and criminal investigation too, finally found someone!! :smile:
Hurray! There's quite a few people doing it that I've seen on Facebook groups, have you joined the forensic sciences page? :smile:
Reply 17
Hi guys, im doing forensic science next year as well
Reply 18
Original post by kingenuu
Hi guys, im doing forensic science next year as well

Hey there! Are you looking forward to starting uni?
Reply 19
Original post by p-aige
Hey there! Are you looking forward to starting uni?

yeah, im moving there from kent so might be challenging, are you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending