The Student Room Group

Which uni is best for film in Scotland

Hi! I have a quick question for you guys.
So I have been accepted to Napier univeristy for the film BA course, ,the university of West of Scotland, Queen margaret and Univeristy of Dundee, unfortunately I did not get into Edinburgh Univeristy. I would like which is the best university to study. I have heard good things about Napier, but if anyone has any suggestions that would be great.
Original post by Isi_C
Hi! I have a quick question for you guys.
So I have been accepted to Napier univeristy for the film BA course, ,the university of West of Scotland, Queen margaret and Univeristy of Dundee, unfortunately I did not get into Edinburgh Univeristy. I would like which is the best university to study. I have heard good things about Napier, but if anyone has any suggestions that would be great.

I'm assuming you're talking about Film Studies here, rather than a practical course. I'm afraid I don't know anything about Napier or Queen Margaret but I am at Dundee Uni at the moment.

I don't know exactly how the film studies course is itself-- (I don't know anyone studying it right now) but I would ask, do you see yourself being very interested in the creative/ artistic or philosophical sides of film??

Because if so there are a few reasons why I think it could be good for you here at Dundee..
:smile: :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending