The Student Room Group

Premature ejaculation

I am 18 and 5 months into my first real long term relationship. My girlfriend and i have been having sex for all of this time however suddenly i have started cumming very quickly (Like within a minute or two) which not only frustrates and embarrasses me but i worry that it does the same to her. We usually do a lot of teasing a foreplay before sex. Weirdly and may have no relevance i seem to cum early on weekday nights after college.

Has anyone got any tips to last longer and delaying ejaculation during sex?
The basic procedure is to be aware of when you're close to coming and, if you don't want to do so just then, to do something to delay it, like stopping any movement or other stimulation. How close to coming do you feel when starting intercourse? What happens if you ejaculate another way earlier in the session / day?

Have you talked to her about it? It's possible she likes it, for example.
That is something very normal and it happens at least more then once to most of guys, some have the same "problem" all the time. (Some, ofcourse, will lie about it).

What you can do about is next. Once you are close to cuming you should be aware of it, you can change the position, slow down, buy some time by focusing more on kissing or taking care of her, you can use thicker condoms, you can check the sex stores for special lubes that numb your "soldier's head a bit" xD and so on.

Also practice makes perfect. Communication with your partner helps. Over time you'll know what to do or you know that by now already! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by TheArtOfLiving
That is something very normal and it happens at least more then once to most of guys, some have the same "problem" all the time. (Some, ofcourse, will lie about it).

What you can do about is next. Once you are close to cuming you should be aware of it, you can change the position, slow down, buy some time by focusing more on kissing or taking care of her, you can use thicker condoms, you can check the sex stores for special lubes that numb your "soldier's head a bit" xD and so on.

Also practice makes perfect. Communication with your partner helps. Over time you'll know what to do or you know that by now already! :smile:

Completely agree! Also have a look online about techniques you can practice when masturbating to get used to lasting longer. Stay safe

Quick Reply

Latest