The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anonymous
okay i told this guy that i liked him and he told me that he liked me but only as a friend. and i feel a lot worse than i actually thought i would. i didnt think i was reallly that into him myself, like we are really very different. hmm any advice how to make this feel better? also reading another post about girls asking guys out, this has really put me off from ever telling a guy i like them first/asking them out.

Awww :hugs: hun, don't worry about it - there're loads of brilliant guys out there, and if you two are as different as you say, then it's probably good that you two aren't together in the long run. And, just cus he didn't fancy you doesn't mean guys don't like to be asked out. I remember a guy telling me how he would find it sweet if a girl ever made the first move and asked him out.

:hugs: hope you feel better soon x
Reply 21
aww thank you for the hugs.
yeah he likes to smoke the mary jane - i am completely against that. im sure that wouldve caused some friction later on...
mmm i thought he did fancy me because he told his friends i was hot. oh well. fancying someone and finding someone hot are different things anyway.
thanx for everyones replies x
Anonymous
aw im sorry to hear that anon 2.
yeah this guy said he guessed that i had liked him but he was still flirting with me so badly. i honestly thought he liked me back but i should be over it soon as it knew it probably wouldnt have worked out anyway. we spoke about it for like a minute... i dont think we will ever mention it again.
haha would be well funny/a shame if he starts liking me like that in a few months time... wont happen but i can dream.

haha it would be quite annoying if he did turn around and say he likes you after all that :p:. The thing is that the boy liked me last year whilst I didn't and now I like him and he doesn't:rolleyes:. Ah well if it isn't meant to be then it isn't meant to be. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending