The Student Room Group

Girls!!!, get in here

do you girls really care about six packs, muscle and build up body guys? or will you date a guy as fat as rick ross?.

Scroll to see replies

Whatever I fancy on the day, variety is the spice of life
Reply 2
Original post by Idris11
do you girls really care about six packs, muscle and build up body guys? or will you date a guy as fat as rick ross?.

Speaking as a guy who was receding but thin and called anything from ugly to cute (so lets say average), i never had a shortage of females. Once i got fat, the drought arrived with vengeance.

So i'd wager that many women care more about the body than even the face since i was receding quite badly.
I personally don't care about muscles or six packs or whatever on a guy, but i don't think i'd ever be physically attracted to somebody who is majorly overweight. So basically as long as you have a healthy or healthy-ish body i don't mind
As long as someone's healthy, I don't really mind. A bit of muscle is nice but not a necessity.
Original post by Idris11

Defiantly! Six packs broad chest and muscles is a turn on for anyone. As long as the guy is fit and healthy I will date him means he looks after himself.
Reply 6
I don't like six packs, don't like my men super toned. I like slim guys who have a little meat on them. Not someone fat, but not someone who has a model body.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Uhm I definitely wouldn't date someone because of their looks so no it doesn't matter to me.
Reply 8
Original post by elle.123
Uhm I definitely wouldn't date someone because of their looks so no it doesn't matter to me.

so if justin bieber approached you, topless and then some fat, ugly guy tried to do the same thing, you'd be just as receptive to both? Course not :tongue:
Reply 9
Original post by Lad lol
so if justin bieber approached you, topless and then some fat, ugly guy tried to do the same thing, you'd be just as receptive to both? Course not :tongue:

Justin Bieber makes me sick, and yeah I look at personalities lol
Lol I take it OP is that type of dude who puts on muscle just to get girls but is like broke or something. It's so childish to think muscles makes a man, in the mind of a male or female, it's pathet. I had to make my own word. This topic doesn't deserve full words.
We say we do, evolutionary speaking we want it.

But in the real world we take whoever gives us attention and we can imagine having sex with (aka some level of basic physical attraction).

Rule of thumb:
Girls say one thing, but want another thing.
Same way we say we want a nice sweet guy, but jump at the bad boy persona.
I wouldn't expect guys to have six packs etc, just like I'd hope they don't expect girls to be like models lol
beauty is subjective but it's never unattractive for a person to have care in their fitness
Can I not have somewhere in the middle? ^-^
Reply 15
Original post by elle.123
Justin Bieber makes me sick, and yeah I look at personalities lol

JB is a god, so beautiful and I'm a straight male
Reply 16
Original post by rat poison
Lol I take it OP is that type of dude who puts on muscle just to get girls but is like broke or something. It's so childish to think muscles makes a man, in the mind of a male or female, it's pathet. I had to make my own word. This topic doesn't deserve full words.

haha:biggrin:, have never hit the gym.
Original post by Idris11

Simply put, yes and no :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lad lol

Justin Bieber is gross...
Original post by Lad lol
He looks like a lesbian mate, that'll be why you think he's fit

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending