The Student Room Group

Do girls like muscular men?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jebedee
It's not a simple yes or no, in the current state of society a lot of girls choose non-muscular guys because they lack self-esteem and want the upper hand in the relationship. In addition a lot will make a bunch of snap assumptions about a guy if he's muscular.

I've dated some really hot girls when I had zero muscle and looked like crap but I think those girls come under the aforementioned category, now I'm a lot bigger I get with more hot girls on average but they aren't the type looking for a wimp they can control.

So it depends what kind of thing you're after. If you have the right attitude there are no real negatives to being muscular and a lot to gain.

Lol it is a very simple yes or no.

If you're muscular and cut and show it off girls are all over you and you don't need to put any effort in (which is fair because you put the effort in to get in shape).

And if you're not muscular then you get less attention. Simple. I talk from personal experience. If i stop working out i stop getting girls hitting on me.

But ye i also look like **** atm and am with a hot girl but she doesn't deny id look better with six pack etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Too much muscle is disgusting, like when you go to cuddle the only thing you'll be cuddling is steel.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ChickenMadness
Lol it is a very simple yes or no.

If you're muscular and cut and show it off girls are all over you and you don't need to put any effort in (which is fair because you put the effort in to get in shape).

And if you're not muscular then you get less attention. Simple. I talk from personal experience. If i stop working out i stop getting girls hitting on me.

But ye i also look like **** atm and am with a hot girl but she doesn't deny id look better with six pack etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah of course you will get more attention but the onus is on you to make the first move, any guy who says they get hot girls hitting on them all the time I take with a shedful of salt. I personally don't show off by putting topless pics on facebook or the like neither do I have an instagram.

But I still maintain that by being muscular you turn off that cross-section of girls who just want to be the pretty one in the relationship, but that's a good thing. I think they're the scum of the earth.
Original post by Jebedee
Yeah of course you will get more attention but the onus is on you to make the first move, any guy who says they get hot girls hitting on them all the time I take with a shedful of salt. I personally don't show off by putting topless pics on facebook or the like neither do I have an instagram.

But I still maintain that by being muscular you turn off that cross-section of girls who just want to be the pretty one in the relationship, but that's a good thing. I think they're the scum of the earth.

lol back in school I was one of the few boys with an athletic body and ye I had topless photos on facebook. And I never made the first move and always had girls trying to ask me out. Still the same today if I'm out clubbing or at a party the girls come up to me (when I'm in good shape).Obviously it's only confident girls that are going to do it though and I cut myself off from a lot of girls by not doing any chasing myself. I don't go partying or clubbing to pull though I just have fun and dance a lot. I am pretty good at dancing though and look approachable which is a factor.

and ye I agree.
Reply 24
Is a medium muscle man seen as sexy?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending