The Student Room Group

Do women like jaw lines?

How would you describe an attractive male? Good jawline?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
We girls have different tastes like guys do. My ideal guy is Carl Jenkinson but that is my opinion. Some like Brad Pitt, some are more for Channing Tatum others like Taylor Lautner.

But to answer your question, in my opinion yes I do like a good jawline from time to time
Reply 2
Every girl I know and me included think jawlines play a big part in how attractive someone is like literally the first thing we say is normally like 'Omg that jawline' xD So yeah I guess so

But to each their own, I cannot speak for the 4 billion or whatever females on the planet
Zayn Malik's jawline! :love:
Yes of course, a nice chiseled jawline is damn hot
Reply 5
Original post by KabirAhmad

Just wondering why you are wondering this?

You don't need to be an attractive male to get an attractive female. Only people that try to put this across is the media.

Just saying.
Jawliiiiiiineee <3 yes, a strong jawline is v good
Reply 7
Original post by iAmanze

You don't need to be an attractive male to get an attractive female. Only people that try to put this across is the media.

Just saying.

you probably do have to
Yes.
Reply 9
Yes women do. But women also like great personalities too not to mention if the guy has a big

Spoiler

Honestly from personal experience a guy has literally gone from a 5 to an 8 almost instantly because of his charisma and the way he carried himself not to mention his great banter. There's more to attracting a women than having a chiseled jawline.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 10
Beards and jawlines. Shame you can't really do both at the same time. :dry:
Original post by iAmanze

Just saying.

Hi!

Not to be arrogant or anything, but people compliment my jaw line...
Original post by Aiah_AH
Every girl I know and me included think jawlines play a big part in how attractive someone is like literally the first thing we say is normally like 'Omg that jawline' xD So yeah I guess so

But to each their own, I cannot speak for the 4 billion or whatever females on the planet

These responses justify my question clearly, thanks guys! Going to get them girls with my charisma,personality and of course...the jaw line!

No arrogance intended :P
Chiseled jawline and stubble beard :u:
Original post by pagorai
Chiseled jawline and stubble beard :u:

Ditto. Great combination.
Original post by AfcFob
We girls have different tastes like guys do. My ideal guy is Carl Jenkinson but that is my opinion. Some like Brad Pitt, some are more for Channing Tatum others like Taylor Lautner.

But to answer your question, in my opinion yes I do like a good jawline from time to time

Did you just go from Brad Pitt to Taylor Lautner. Is that your spectrum of male attraction. One orange annoyingly shirtless dude to another orange annoyingly shirtless dude? Ok den :K:

Anyway gyaldem love da chiseled look, get me? But not with that narsty pencilled hairline round da jaw, innit. Like what dat baby faced Jason Derulo does. Smh.

But some gyaldem so desperate for love they'll take whatever man gives her, no doubt.
Original post by KabirAhmad

Quick question, out of curiosity would you know what a good jawline looks like?
Reply 17
yes
i live for that
Reply 18
Original post by Bag of Peanuts
Did you just go from Brad Pitt to Taylor Lautner. Is that your spectrum of male attraction. One orange annoyingly shirtless dude to another orange annoyingly shirtless dude? Ok den :K:

Anyway gyaldem love da chiseled look, get me? But not with that narsty pencilled hairline round da jaw, innit. Like what dat baby faced Jason Derulo does. Smh.

But some gyaldem so desperate for love they'll take whatever man gives her, no doubt.

No actually I think both are quite unattractive I'm just saying what some girls like.
To me the apitamy of attractiveness is Carl Jenkinson as I already pointed out I'm just saying what some girls like but I don't personally like many actors tbh Nick Hoult and that's about it:/
Original post by AfcFob
No actually I think both are quite unattractive I'm just saying what some girls like.
To me the apitamy of attractiveness is Carl Jenkinson as I already pointed out I'm just saying what some girls like but I don't personally like many actors tbh Nick Hoult and that's about it:/

do you mean "epitome?" :s-smilie:

Quick Reply