The Student Room Group

Crush on bus driver

I have a huge crush on one of the bus drivers on my route home. I catch the bus usually at the same time slot each day and he is driving and I've began to notice him more each day. He is so attractive and there is something about him that I can't seem to take my eyes off him. What can I do about this? I've been thinking about slipping him my number when getting on or off the bus but I don't know how to. I'm also scared what others will think if they see me giving him my number. Any advice? (PS I've never actually spoke to him, we've just made eye contact)
Maybe actually talk to him?? Start a conversation whilst you're getting a bus ticket, or even a simple 'hey, how're you'. Or if you're that insistent that he should have your phone number ASAP, ask him if he'd like to go out sometime and then give him your number and tell him to call you if he's interested
Original post by georgiaswift
Maybe actually talk to him?? Start a conversation whilst you're getting a bus ticket, or even a simple 'hey, how're you'. Or if you're that insistent that he should have your phone number ASAP, ask him if he'd like to go out sometime and then give him your number and tell him to call you if he's interested

You seem so confident with these types of scenarios😩 I'm a complete mess in these situations and would probably chicken out. And I don't want him to feel distracted from driving. But thank you for your ideas!
Original post by needsomeadvice12
You seem so confident with these types of scenarios😩 I'm a complete mess in these situations and would probably chicken out. And I don't want him to feel distracted from driving. But thank you for your ideas!

Definitely don't talk to him while he's driving! Just say 'hello, how are you?' when he prints you a ticket and after a few days give him your phone number. It can be scary but if you want to go out with him you'll have to do something a little bit scary!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending