The Student Room Group

Civil Service Fast Stream 2015/16

Scroll to see replies

It will be really obvious as a link appears on the view results page that wasn't there before. ImageUploadedByStudent Room1458247586.468442.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Miaow I got my FSAC report :s-smilie::colondollar:

12.49 /lies in bed/

I knew where I messed up and the report confirmed everything I had thought. If anything, it's good to know I know how to judge my performance accurately...

I'm still awaiting results for CD, PD, and Comms. Instafailed EFS and DS XD
My FSAC was on *thinks* Wednesday 2nd March

ALSOOOOO my FSAC report was on the results on the scheme I failed (EFS) rather than any of the others (it wasn't in the generalist one because of CD)
(edited 8 years ago)
I guess mine is unavailable because although I failed HoP I dropped to CD. I had another look today. Not there. All others Awaiting Results.
Is my understanding correct insofar that the band narrowing began yesterday but it will take up until next Friday to see any changes in results?
We think so but no one is really certain what is going on.
Yes, i think so.
Original post by Junglee
Is my understanding correct insofar that the band narrowing began yesterday but it will take up until next Friday to see any changes in results?
Original post by L.A.L
Nope....I'm 23rd 😭

Hey, me too! What scheme are you applying for?

Have been following this thread for the last little while now but first time posting :hello: Has anyone been accepted to the European scheme? What are the benchmarks like for it?
The whole results until Friday thing is bizarre. In any case, still no failures for HR or Communications or Project Delivery, so no way for me to narrow down my grade either... Sigh.
I am still in the running for everything too
Original post by JoJoBonetto
I am still in the running for everything too

What winds me up the most about this is that i don't even know whether I am amberbanded for sure.
I don't think we should get too hung up on the score thing - after all, it'd only help if we knew we were really close to the passing grade of one, and there's no way of knowing that, even if we know that someone failed with suchandsuch points.

I'm completely resigned now to waiting until April to be told I have scored exactly 10!
Does anyone know what the instant pass and instant fail marks are for central departments?
Original post by goldie10
Does anyone know what the instant pass and instant fail marks are for central departments?

Below 10 and above 14 it seems.
Just contacted parity, I think they're pretty sick of people contacting them, the rep sounded like she'd been repeating the answer all day long. I was told I'd find out 'towards the end of the month or perhaps next month'. Vague isn't even the word anymore..
The solution would be for them to update the Home screen with a clearer message, giving the estimated guide dates for band narrowings and explaining how long it takes to be applied. It is not a difficult thing to do. They can add a disclaimer that they reserve the right to change these dates depending on operational needs.
I have no patience for people who do not use common sense.
Thanks for the update though :smile:
Original post by JoJoBonetto
I have no patience for people who do not use common sense.

Nobody has common sense in the civil service! You're in for a treat! 😂
Original post by TetleyTea
Nobody has common sense in the civil service! You're in for a treat! 😂

I have worked in the civil service for eleven years and know plenty of people with common sense. But thanks for the observation. It was a great help to hear your positivity today.
The Daily Mail called. They need their editor back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending