The Student Room Group

Neighbours dog constantly barking

Neighbours dog is constantly barking throughout the day; for up to 10 mins at a stretch. It doesnt stop, and I cant even put rubbish out in my back garden because that aggravates the ****ing mutt. And the owner shouted at ME, for upsetting her dog, because I was putting rubbish away in my own property :|

The dog barks so much it is now making itself hoarse. Its owner is elderly, but has a younger daughter; and the dog is taken out for walks etc. The owner is well aware of the constant, incessant barking; but, seems to be doing **** all about it. And it is driving me absolutely batty; I have tolerated it for 2 years now; but I swear the animal is getitng even worse.

I don't care if it needs to be put down. I want this nightmare to stop. Why should I suffer because some lazy, feckless ****ing owner doesn't have the decency to look after their own animal?
Reply 1
Just contact the authorities?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by *Stefan*
Just contact the authorities?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The RSPCA referred me to the council, who said they can't do anything during the day, it would have to be at night

Not being awkward but, if the animal is barking that much, must be in distress.
Involve your local councillors. If the dog is not being treated properly no councillor would want to be seen to ignore it.
Squirt water at it. Dogs seem to really hate that.

Quick Reply

Latest