The Student Room Group

Guys, would you rather date Girl A or Girl B?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gladiator12345
A is a good girl, clever and introverted which is good wouldn't cheat on her. B is hot so would probs meet her on a night out so would shag her

A's an extrovert actually just annoying and "ladylike" :rolleyes:

Why is B hot? :smug:
Original post by Anonymous
Basically. I'm strong and kind of feminist without being feminist (ironically :tongue:)

Why is being feminist a bad thing? You're very far from being feminist as the reasoning behind you making this post is incredibly sexist
A's an extrovert actually just annoying and "ladylike" :rolleyes:

Why is B hot? :smug:

Just seems hot
Original post by lnstrumentality
Why is being feminist a bad thing? You're very far from being feminist as the reasoning behind you making this post is incredibly sexist

"without being feminist"

I dunno. I'm kind of like that girl Rooney mara played in the girl with the dragon tattoo in the sense of looking alternative and not stepford wifey etc. The sort of person feminists like

Gladiator12345
Just seems hot

finally a guy who likes short hair and smoky eyes/red lips :biggrin:
I dunno. I'm kind of like that girl Rooney mara played in the girl with the dragon tattoo in the sense of looking alternative and not stepford wifey etc. The sort of person feminists like

....That made no sense
There's not a particular 'type' of person that feminists like, it's not a competition based on looks (which are subjective) or how 'wifey' they are. If a woman decides that she wants to be the wife-type and that's the life type she wants to lead then good on her, so long as she isn't salty to others for not choosing that way of life. On the other hand there are the alternative women with a "special snowflake" and "I'm not like other girls" complex which is sexist as it preys on other women literally for acting a certain way and liking things, which is a very ugly personality trait (and again very sexist). So it's not "girly-girls are bad alt girls are the way forward".

Also for a less biased description I'd advise that you either tone down on the adjectives used to describe yourself (smoky eyes and red lips seems to keep coming up, we get it, you wear makeup) or increase the *positive* adjectives used to describe the other woman (because neither of you are girls)
(edited 8 years ago)
Whilst there are certain properties I like about girl B(tall, likes video games), the fact she smokes is a total deal killer. Girl A for me
Yep I get on better with outgoing guys! Sorry great answer, not sure how to reply to most of it though :redface: Out of curiosity what kind of girls do you date? Between me and girl A I feel like most kinds of girls are covered :tongue:

I'm not usually "hung up" on guys but this one is really smart and well dressed, which I like in them :tongue:

I put my photography on Instagram and guitar things on Youtube :smile:

The kind of girls I date? In all honesty I have no idea, I've never actually done the whole dating thing! Twice it's been me meeting a friend of a friend and realising that after hanging out with them a lot that I actually really like them, relationship starts out of nowhere since we ended up fairly coupley as time went on. From my history of girlfriends I can't really see a running theme of qualities, just whoever I get on best with and have mutual interests with!

You'd have thought you had most kinds of girls covered but they really go to every extreme and mix of interests and personalities. You can't use two stars to sum up a galaxy.

He sounds like a cool guy! No doubt that he's not one-of-a-kind either though. Don't push yourself into him but if you genuinely are interested them at least try to get to know him [[In a casual sense]]

Oooh great! I tend to use tumblr and soundcloud for my stuff, not confident enough to make youtube videos yet!
Reply 187
B all day
I didn't know guys liked gamer girls I thought they were threatened by them :lol:

Piss off; "gamer girl", you either play video games or you don't. Gender has nothing to do with it. Personally neither of them are a great fit. Of those options though, B.
Did you describe the Guy at any point?
Original post by Poldork
Did you describe the Guy at any point?

No
No

It does make it harder to answer then
Original post by Poldork
It does make it harder to answer then

why? :redface:
why? :redface:

Everyone's different
How long has this been in occurence?
Im not posting pics of both of us but I found celebrity pics of girls who are almost identical haha. I kind of look like this girl

http://thumb101.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/321793/174477293/stock-photo-toned-portrait-of-trendy-young-woman-with-bob-hairstyle-in-the-old-street-filtered-photo-with-174477293.jpg

and she looks like this one

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lefk8lSsSO1qc5lm7o1_1280.jpg

thanks why :biggrin:

neither
Original post by christopher23
neither

lol ok
Okay, My advice. Get over yourself and get over him. I infer that you have developed a somewhat, if incorrect, promiscuous reputation. If he wished to employ this, he would have acted already. As not, he evidently doesn't see you in that way, which depending on your viewpoint, is good. If he is interested in you in a more romantic manner, he would probably have already made some slight effort to pursue this. He is evidently more interested in your friend than yourself. You seem to be quite different to your friend, so you are probably not his type. Relationships that are not mutualloy benevolent and desired are doomed.
To be honest when all is said and done, it depends on the guy. If he's an insecure, ignorant TSR member that likes his partners to resemble a daughter, then he'll pick girl A, if he's a more normal, reasonable and well educated guy with interests then he'll pick girl B.

Bul11sh*t
Girl A:

-quite "generic"
-long hair, decent sized boobs but slim, wears dresses and hardly ever trousers and a lot of heels
-doesn't wear makeup
-bit of a goody two shoes, always annoyingly nice to everyone, comes off as fake, ridiculously big on morals and rumoured to be sexually inexperienced. doesnt gossip, understand sarcasm or irony
-self employed but probably through daddys connections, never went to uni but private schooled
-sporty

Girl B:

-does her own thing
-shoulder length hair with highlights, slim and tall with model like figure but small boobs
-always has well done makeup, with sexy features like smoky eyes or red lips
-dresses in an interesting androgynous way or like no one else dresses
-great sense of humour, sharp blunt personality, individual, likes to see the irony in things
-good in bed but hasn't been a slut, good at flirting too and can flirt with any guy, "one of the guys" in some way, can drink you under the table and play pool, swear etc.
-went to Oxbridge but only got a 2:2 oh well
-video gamer and runs a gaming group in Norwich, plays the guitar and sings really well too, photographer, goes cycling and is in good shape
-smokes but only occasionally

Which one would you rather date?

Wouldn't date you because I prefer long hair, don't want a partner smoking and don't know what you mean by dresses different?? I don't mind smaller boobs though so there's a +

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending