The Student Room Group

Guys, would you rather date Girl A or Girl B?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 06sulraj
But I am not jealous? And, going to huge unis doesn't bother me anyway and I NEVER EVER bark at people whom went to better unis than I do. I mind my own business thank you very much. :wink:

Says the person who's slagging off people who get 2:2s from Oxbridge as "lazy" and seems to have gotten a 2:2 themselves... from UEL :rofl:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2898299

Lol @ "mind my own business." If you don't like people calling out your ignorance on a public forum, don't make ignorant, silly posts and then moan when people figure out why you're making said posts. :h:
Original post by jmalks
Girl B, no doubt, pretty much ideal

Haha, knew I was right. She sounds classy and adventurous. Girl A is like a boring Stepford wife.
Original post by Anonymous
Says the person who's slagging off people who get 2:2s from Oxbridge as "lazy" and seems to have gotten a 2:2 themselves... from UEL :rofl:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2898299

Lol @ "mind my own business." If you don't like people calling out your ignorance on a public forum, don't make ignorant, silly posts and then moan when people figure out why you're making said posts. :h:

It's called growing up and that was the time when I was lurking, seeing that everyone on here kept bashing each other for no reason. Oh and call me inferior all you want, cya.
Original post by 06sulraj
It's called growing up and that was the time when I was lurking, seeing that everyone on here kept bashing each other for no reason. Oh and call me inferior all you want, cya.

"Grow up," said the person insulting others as "pure lazy" for getting the same degree result they did at a higher ranked university.

Lol @ you trying to twist the argument around, so obvious :rofl:
Girl A because shes sounds girly and classy at the same time while also being kind and polite
Original post by Forumaddict
Girl A because shes sounds girly and classy at the same time while also being kind and polite

I thought Girl B sounded classier, I see being creative like B is and being arty and high cultured classy. Know too many rich horrible people to associate class with private school necessarily
I thought Girl B sounded classier, I see being creative like B is and being arty and high cultured classy. Know too many rich horrible people to associate class with private school necessarily

I like that shes sexually inexperienced and goody two shoes but I dont like big boobs and prefer skirts to dresses
Original post by Forumaddict
I like that shes sexually inexperienced and goody two shoes but I dont like big boobs and prefer skirts to dresses

Which girl are we talking about?

I was talking about Girl B.

Small boobs on a slim model like figure look classiest IMO
I'd love to date either they both have very different personalities and they both strike me as good keepers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KirsttyyM
I'd love to date either they both have very different personalities and they both strike me as good keepers

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree I think OP wanted male opinions though :colondollar: Im a girl too haha
Girl A:

-quite "generic"
-long hair, decent sized boobs but slim, wears dresses and hardly ever trousers and a lot of heels
-doesn't wear makeup
-bit of a goody two shoes, always annoyingly nice to everyone, comes off as fake, ridiculously big on morals and rumoured to be sexually inexperienced. doesnt gossip, understand sarcasm or irony
-self employed but probably through daddys connections, never went to uni but private schooled
-sporty

Girl B:

-does her own thing
-shoulder length hair with highlights, slim and tall with model like figure but small boobs
-always has well done makeup, with sexy features like smoky eyes or red lips
-dresses in an interesting androgynous way or like no one else dresses
-great sense of humour, sharp blunt personality, individual, likes to see the irony in things
-good in bed but hasn't been a slut, good at flirting too and can flirt with any guy, "one of the guys" in some way, can drink you under the table and play pool, swear etc.
-went to Oxbridge but only got a 2:2 oh well
-video gamer and runs a gaming group in Norwich, plays the guitar and sings really well too, photographer, goes cycling and is in good shape
-smokes but only occasionally

Which one would you rather date?

Would rather date you (Girl B) over your crappy friend girl A. Thats a lie your too insecure

Maybe rump n pump depending on the size of my testiculars
(edited 8 years ago)
Date me OP!
I agree I think OP wanted male opinions though :colondollar: Im a girl too haha

Why you posting anonymously? 😂💁
Original post by KirsttyyM
Why you posting anonymously? 😂💁

I know people on TSR and not everyone knows Im bi :colondollar:
Girl A:

-quite "generic"
-long hair, decent sized boobs but slim, wears dresses and hardly ever trousers and a lot of heels
-doesn't wear makeup
-bit of a goody two shoes, always annoyingly nice to everyone, comes off as fake, ridiculously big on morals and rumoured to be sexually inexperienced. doesnt gossip, understand sarcasm or irony
-self employed but probably through daddys connections, never went to uni but private schooled
-sporty

Girl B:

-does her own thing
-shoulder length hair with highlights, slim and tall with model like figure but small boobs
-always has well done makeup, with sexy features like smoky eyes or red lips
-dresses in an interesting androgynous way or like no one else dresses
-great sense of humour, sharp blunt personality, individual, likes to see the irony in things
-good in bed but hasn't been a slut, good at flirting too and can flirt with any guy, "one of the guys" in some way, can drink you under the table and play pool, swear etc.
-went to Oxbridge but only got a 2:2 oh well
-video gamer and runs a gaming group in Norwich, plays the guitar and sings really well too, photographer, goes cycling and is in good shape
-smokes but only occasionally

Which one would you rather date?

I'll never date a fake person again, I learned the hard way that sometimes introversion and anxiety are the only thing from keeping someone from being a horrible person.
I know people on TSR and not everyone knows Im bi :colondollar:

Awh inbox me ☺️
They both sound fake :h:
neither as the both sound somewhat stuck up compared to where i start at the bottom with just £100
a is good but i like c more

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending