The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Applicants 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HughHuang96824
Have you got an interview so far?

Nope still not heard anything and I applied on 17th of October but they have been giving out interviews for all the physics degrees still which is a bit annoying but all I can do it wait. Have you?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by blythespirit
Hello GPeach1 - did you receive any further info from Imperial?

Hello and nope still nothing and I applied on October 17th
Applying to Electrical & Electronic !
Original post by lawlieto
Chemistry offer holders: if your offer is A*AA, what are your predicted grades?
Because I was thinking if my predicted grades had been A*AA perhaps that's what I would've got as an offer.... but then I wouldn't be invited for an Oxford interview so I guess there's nothing to be done about it lol.

I received an A*AA offer. I had a 3A* prediction in maths chemistry and biology. I had an email from the chemistry department giving some info about accommodation and Dr McKinley also added that the interviewers commented favourably on my performance (I didn't think I did well in the interview :s). Oh and plus I go to a pretty ****ty school so that might also be another reason for the A*AA offer
Original post by Heisenberg___
I received an A*AA offer. I had a 3A* prediction in maths chemistry and biology. I had an email from the chemistry department giving some info about accommodation and Dr McKinley also added that the interviewers commented favourably on my performance (I didn't think I did well in the interview :s). Oh and plus I go to a pretty ****ty school so that might also be another reason for the A*AA offer

I think the same email was sent to everyone. I got it today

Probably A*AA is a school reason

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unconditionals from Bristol, Bath, Southampton
Rejection from cambridge
awaiting a response from Imperial after my interview :P - civeng
Has anyone who has had an interview for physics heard anything . My interview was October and I've heard nothing . Phones and they said that they had no idea when they would let me know . I've already got my grades A*A*A
Reply 3987
Original post by Waitibg
Has anyone who has had an interview for physics heard anything . My interview was October and I've heard nothing . Phones and they said that they had no idea when they would let me know . I've already got my grades A*A*A

Same here :/ Interviewed in October, but no emails whatsoever :frown: but an AS student
6 weeks tomorrow since physics interview with no word ! Since then had Cambridge interview and 3 other offers . Losing hope and interest !
Applying to Electrical & Electronic Engineering anyone??
Original post by GPeach1
Nope still not heard anything and I applied on 17th of October but they have been giving out interviews for all the physics degrees still which is a bit annoying but all I can do it wait. Have you?

I know how it feels bro. Haven't received anything from Imperial yet!
Has anyone had a Chemistry Interview yet?
Original post by C0balt
Finally! Congrats :smile:

Congrats :smile: I also got an email from chem department today almost a week after UCAS came through rofl

Congrats :awesome:

Well done :yy:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by longsightdon
OFFER FOR CHEMISTRY! Although I have to wait for the offer .... Please don't be A*A*A*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I have my interview for Chemistry tomorrow, any tips?
Original post by Ramil Ahmadov
I know how it feels bro. Haven't received anything from Imperial yet!

I'm in the same boat, applied in the first week of October and still haven't heard back, although I did have to send them my module marks separately at the end of October so maybe that slowed things down a bit :/
Original post by DanielKirrane
Hey, I have my interview for Chemistry tomorrow, any tips?

Stay calm and smile :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
do i have a chance of getting into imperial ?
my As results were a in physics b in Chemistry B in Maths i will be giving retake of maths and will give further math as well my predicted grades are 3A*S and A.
Original post by hussey96
do i have a chance of getting into imperial ?
my As results were a in physics b in Chemistry B in Maths i will be giving retake of maths and will give further math as well my predicted grades are 3A*S and A.

which course?
Original post by C0balt
which course?

Mechanical Engineering
Original post by hussey96
Mechanical Engineering

i think your chances are really slim - it's one of the most competitive courses at imperial
but its just one of five choices so better apply and have that small chance than not applying and regretting later
with your grades other universities will be more than happy to take you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending