The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Applicants 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tanyapotter
I haven't so much as an acknowledgment email :/ but I know someone who has already been called for an interview for electrical engineering:frown:

Do you know what that persons AS grades and A2 predictions were I'm currently trying to weigh out my chances of being offered a place
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 781
Original post by lionbiscuit
What was your UMS like? You doing any prep for the CSAT?

I would say quite average for a Cambridge applicant... My average was 94% for all 4 subjects... and 96% for top 3 subjects. I havent done anything for the CSAT hahah:s-smilie:

What about you?
Original post by Humbugbah
Do you know what that persons AS grades and A2 predictions were I'm currently trying to weigh out my chances of being offered a place

4 A*s, I believe
Original post by js.int
Nice... yeah I'm going to the visit day on the 28th - what about you?
Also, I meant an email saying they've recieved your application.:smile:

Yeah me too, do we take our parents? lol

and Yeah that's what I meant too, some got interviews before the acknowledgement email even got sent
Original post by Notions
Contrary to an earlier post of mine..... I've applied to Cambridge, Imperial, Bath, Bristol & Southampton today. Was very exciting :smile:

I'm applying to 3/5 Unis you've applied to! Good luck with your application XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 785
Original post by Rabadon
Yeah me too, do we take our parents? lol

and Yeah that's what I meant too, some got interviews before the acknowledgement email even got sent

I'm definitely not haha... I think they do let you bring someone though. Do you have any idea what this "Group Tutorial Session" is going to be like? An informal interview or something?

Ooh right, now thats weird :confused:
Original post by js.int
I'm definitely not haha... I think they do let you bring someone though. Do you have any idea what this "Group Tutorial Session" is going to be like? An informal interview or something?

Ooh right, now thats weird :confused:

There's a group interview :frown:

I assume it'll be informal though
Reply 787
I am also going to the visit day on the 28th

Yeah I think they would have said if it was going to be formal.
Just got an offer from Bristol for Mech Eng! (A*AA)

Submitted my ucas on the 8th.
Original post by genius10

Congrats!
At 9:30pm though? :lol:

Congratulations! That's a very respected place to study MechEng.
Original post by C0balt
Congrats!

Actually at 5:30pm, so maybe just outside the 'just' time frame...
I think my personal statement was not suited for the Imperial course... I applied for Chemistry with Molecular Physics at Imperial but wrote my ps for Chemical Physics and had a slightly stronger emphasis on physics whereas the Imperial course is under department of Chemistry
I hope my reference, passion for science in general in my ps, my predicted grades and 100% in Chemistry AS give me an offer :lol:
Actually at 5:30pm, so maybe just outside the 'just' time frame...

Hahaha :lol:

Congrats! 8th October?
Original post by Year11guy
I've applied to Imperial for medicine and biochemistry.

I've just applied to imperial for medicine and chemistry with medicinal chemistry today :smile:
Original post by tanyapotter
Congrats! 8th October?

yep, 8/10/15
Original post by yl95
Haha no Imperial guys don't tend to the best lookers

:eek:

Excuse me... :tongue:

(For people applying for Medicine who may be interested) The guy:girl ratio is perfectly fine for Medicine. :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by C0balt

When Imperial gave me my offer last year, they updated my track at about 11pm. :tongue:
Original post by js.int
I would say quite average for a Cambridge applicant... My average was 94% for all 4 subjects... and 96% for top 3 subjects. I havent done anything for the CSAT hahah:s-smilie:

What about you?

Who said thats an AVERAGE ! Thats very high !

Original post by C0balt
I think my personal statement was not suited for the Imperial course... I applied for Chemistry with Molecular Physics at Imperial but wrote my ps for Chemical Physics and had a slightly stronger emphasis on physics whereas the Imperial course is under department of Chemistry
I hope my reference, passion for science in general in my ps, my predicted grades and 100% in Chemistry AS give me an offer :lol:

Kiminara Daijoubu :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending