Imperial College Applicants 2016 entry

Scroll to see replies

Got an interview for EEE on the 25th. Whoooooo :smile:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Student403
IKR

Be nice if Aero got off their bums too -.- Kinda biting my nails here...............

Anyone else going for Imperial Aero but have heard nth so far?
Original post by ChronicBoredom
Damn. I applied on the 14th...still no news, not even an acknowledgement. Imperial is messing with my heart.

hi guys! I am sorry to disturb you but could you tell me what you guys got at gcses and as-levels. I am seriously considering Chemical Engineering and my GCSEs were average but I would love to go to imperial.
Thanks!
Original post by crazycooky2
hi guys! I am sorry to disturb you but could you tell me what you guys got at gcses and as-levels. I am seriously considering Chemical Engineering and my GCSEs were average but I would love to go to imperial.
Thanks!

How did you do at AS?
Original post by longsightdon
I chose my time on the imperial portal link but haven't received a confirmation/details of time or interviewer. Getting worried :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't received a confirmation email either don't worry! What day did you pick?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by victoria98
I haven't received a confirmation email either don't worry! What day did you pick?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't help it haha :colondollar: and 25th November, you?
Does anyone know if Imperial do interviews for maths?
Original post by Student 977
Does anyone know if Imperial do interviews for maths?

I read based on your performance in MAT from their website. If you perform well, they will probably give an offer without interview, I wouldn't be able to tell you what defines 'well' though.
Any mechanical engineers hear anything yet???

I'm kinda worried and I at least want an interview this year :frown:

Good luck and well done to everyone that got an interview though!!
Original post by longsightdon
I can't help it haha :colondollar: and 25th November, you?

Imperial don't seem to send out acknowledgement emails of any kind (at least not very quickly)! I'm sure they'll send something at some point (though I wouldn't be surprised if it was very close to the actual interview day). 11th November so very soon! I would only end up stressing myself out more if I picked a later date.. What course have you applied for?
Original post by theonetruequeen
everyone here can afford Oxbridge, but they insist on IITs because somehow they are at a higher prestige level.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is this a joke?
IKR

Be nice if Aero got off their bums too -.- Kinda biting my nails here...............

Aero are the worst. Took months to even say anything for me.
Original post by ubisoft
Aero are the worst. Took months to even say anything for me.

Fml
Original post by ubisoft
Is this a joke?

No to be frank with you it takes more hard work to get into iit than to cambridge. The competition is crazy.
Original post by ubisoft
Is this a joke?

Don't underestimate the IITs. There are competitive universities outside Great Britain.
Fml

If you're lucky you'll get the November interview, if not you're waiting until March lol
Original post by Duke Glacia
No to be frank with you it takes more hard work to get into iit than to cambridge. The competition is crazy.

That didn't determine prestige. They're probably not even in top 50 universities for prestige.
Original post by tanyapotter
Don't underestimate the IITs. There are competitive universities outside Great Britain.

I didn't say they're not competitive. To say they're more prestigious than Cambridge is just... Lol
Original post by ubisoft
If you're lucky you'll get the November interview, if not you're waiting until March lol

Is this just a thing with Imperial? Sent my app on Oct 13. Reckon I'll get Nov or no? :frown:
Is this just a thing with Imperial? Sent my app on Oct 13. Reckon I'll get Nov or no? :frown:

With your UMS I reckon you will! But by march you'll already have your (very likely) offer from Cambridge so don't worry about it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending