The Student Room Group

The story of your first kiss.

I'm feeling sentimental, so please reply to this with the story of your first kiss.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Truth or dare. Never spoke to the girl again.
Like properly?

Gosh...it hasn't happened yet... :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

I'm not counting the time a girl in a year 8 maths class kissed me on the cheek out of pity..
Original post by jammy4041
Like properly?

Gosh...it hasn't happened yet... :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

I'm not counting the time a girl in a year 8 maths class kissed me on the cheek out of pity..

Infront of everyone? I would've died, specially if it was out of pity omg
A bit of background: she was the first girl I ever loved. I was 15 at the time, almost 16. I remember it like it happened yesterday. She was very beautiful, and she still is. Those three months during which I had her were intoxicating. That was the happiest time of my life. I never found that same happiness again, even seven or eight years on. I still miss her, my first love.

Here's the story of our first kiss. I walked her home from school on a warm spring day. We were in year 11, this was around seven or eight years ago. It was around March time. We were walking and on the way home, we decided to stop at the local park. It's a beautiful place, it's very close to my heart. We went inside the children's playground and sat inside this gazebo. She sat very close to me. I knew she wanted me to kiss her, but I was shivering, shaking uncontrollably. I had never kissed a girl before. It was embarrassing. She came even closer to me, leaned in and pressed her lips against mine, and I felt lost in another world. She took complete control over me and gave me something I'd never felt before. I felt her tongue (she was a great kisser) and moved mine to meet hers. We sat there for a good ten minutes, kissing and holding each other, until someone came to interrupt our fun. I let her go home, and I walked home by myself. I was deliriously happy, I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be with her.
(edited 8 years ago)
Met drunk girl in a club, went to her place, got in bed. As we were laying facing each other I said "Will you slap me if I kiss you now?" and then we kissed. Apparently she had a boyfriend so that's as far as it went.
Original post by Liquid Harvest
A bit background: she was the first girl i ever loved. I was 15 at the time, almost 16. I remember it like it happened yesterday. She was very beautiful, and she still is. Those three months during which I had her were intoxicating. That was the happiest time of my life. I never found that same happiness again, even seven or eight years on. I still miss her, my first love.

Here's the story of our first kiss. I walked her home from school on a warm spring day. We were in year 11, this was around seven or eight years ago. It was around March time. We were walking and on the way home, we decided to stop at the local park. It's a beautiful place, it's very close to my heart. We went inside the children's playground and sag inside this gazebo. She sat very close to me. I knew she wanted me to kiss her, but I was shivering, shaking uncontrollably. I had never kissed a girl before. It was embarrassing. She came even closer to me, leaned in and pressed her lips against mine, and I felt lost in another world. She took complete control over me and gave me something I'd never felt before. I felt her tongue (she was a great kisser) and moved mine to meet hers. We sat there for a good ten minutes, kissing and holding each other, until someone came to interrupt our fun. I let her go home, and I walked home by myself. I was deliriously happy, I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be with her.

Damnit man, I can feel you - I know how great it felt just how my crush felt asleep in my arms, holding my hand... and then I ****ed up and got the friends talk. I hope you're still on good terms with her.
Oh God, do I have to? It was, hands down, the worst experience of my life so far. I wish I was exaggerating too.
Reply 8
I was slightly drunk
She was very drunk
It was awful
I have tried and tried to forget about it, but it just won't happen
Reply 9
A bit background: she was the first girl i ever loved. I was 15 at the time, almost 16. I remember it like it happened yesterday. She was very beautiful, and she still is. Those three months during which I had her were intoxicating. That was the happiest time of my life. I never found that same happiness again, even seven or eight years on. I still miss her, my first love.

Here's the story of our first kiss. I walked her home from school on a warm spring day. We were in year 11, this was around seven or eight years ago. It was around March time. We were walking and on the way home, we decided to stop at the local park. It's a beautiful place, it's very close to my heart. We went inside the children's playground and sag inside this gazebo. She sat very close to me. I knew she wanted me to kiss her, but I was shivering, shaking uncontrollably. I had never kissed a girl before. It was embarrassing. She came even closer to me, leaned in and pressed her lips against mine, and I felt lost in another world. She took complete control over me and gave me something I'd never felt before. I felt her tongue (she was a great kisser) and moved mine to meet hers. We sat there for a good ten minutes, kissing and holding each other, until someone came to interrupt our fun. I let her go home, and I walked home by myself. I was deliriously happy, I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be with her.

Bloody hell it's way too early in the morning for that level of deep.
Original post by AdamCee
I was slightly drunk
She was very drunk
It was awful
I have tried and tried to forget about it, but it just won't happen

Pretty much this, lol. Was absolutely disgusting. "Awful" is such an understatement. Bleurgh. :/
Original post by Mochassassin
Pretty much this, lol. Was absolutely disgusting. "Awful" is such an understatement. Bleurgh. :/

Mm same here. I still know her, but on the bright side, she was so drunk she didn't remember it in the morning so that saved me a lot of embarrassment :lol:
My god she was shy.
Reply 13
Mine was like a washing machine. It was with my mum's friend's son. Were were both young and curious at the time. We were watching pokemon and he said I had something in my eye and then proceeded to shove his tongue down my throat.
Original post by AdamCee
Mm same here. I still know her, but on the bright side, she was so drunk she didn't remember it in the morning so that saved me a lot of embarrassment :lol:

Haha, lucky you! I actually never met the guy again. Was a first date. For a grown man, he was slurping like I was a raspberry slush or something. Suffice to say I had a serious talk the next morning when he sobered up. :colonhash:
One of the most horrific memories I have to this day...it was a forced kiss and had his tongue shoved into my mouth while pinning me down. Seriously left me scarred years on :s-smilie:
Original post by HawkEyeArcher
Damnit man, I can feel you - I know how great it felt just how my crush felt asleep in my arms, holding my hand... and then I ****ed up and got the friends talk. I hope you're still on good terms with her.

Sorry to hear that man :frown:

My girl left my town after we finished school. She made a new life for herself. Recently I found out she got married, I was crushed. She's gone, forever, and I'll never have her again. I remember very clearly one day, in year 11, we went to the field and we lay down together on the grass and she started crying as I was kissing her. She was crying because she knew school would be over soon and she would be moving to live somewhere else. I never heard from her again.
Sorry to hear that man :frown:

My girl left my town after we finished school. She made a new life for herself. Recently I found out she got married, I was crushed. She's gone, forever, and I'll never have her again. I remember very clearly one day, in year 11, we went to the field and we lay down together on the grass and she started crying as I was kissing her. She was crying because she knew school would be over soon and she would be moving to live somewhere else. I never heard from her again.

Original post by HawkEyeArcher

Haha :smile: bro hug, nice :smile:
A bunch of people in a circle kissing each other and I joined it. Kissed 3 females. :proud:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending