The Student Room Group

What happened?

Hi all,

In a state of shock right now.

Someone I met last December, we've seen each other twice. Every time we've met, we're chatty & end the night with a kiss & a cuddle. Due to his job don't see him often but this weekend he was home. Went out last night with some friends & I bumped into him. To cut a long story short he made his intentions quite clear he wanted to spend his night with me?! I iff'd & butt'd & eventually caved to going to his place.

As I expected we ended up having sex, however he kept going on about not using condoms & etc, & I was adamant that I wanted to keep using. Just as he was about to ejaculate, he pulled out & covered his sheets in cum, which immediately shocked me as I know he had a condom on. I said "Where is it?", he said "It must've come off", my gut tells me he deliberately took it off & had unprotected sex with me, despite my pleas that I did not want to. :-(

Only a few weeks ago I went for a full STI check after building up the courage to get tested, & everything came back negative. Now I'm going to have to go again :-(. I actually feel violated too.

No idea why I've written this but any advice would be helpful.

Thank you. :-(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi all,

Someone I met last December, we've seen each other twice. Every time we've met, we're chatty & end the night with a kiss & a cuddle. Due to his job don't see him often but this weekend he was home. Went out last night with some friends & I bumped into him. To cut a long story short he made his intentions quite clear he wanted to spend his night with me?! I iff'd & butt'd & eventually caved to going to his place.

As I expected we ended up having sex, however he kept going on about not using condoms & etc, & I was adamant that I wanted to keep using. Just as he was about to ejaculate, he pulled out & covered his sheets in cum, which immediately shocked me as I know he had a condom on. I said "Where is it?", he said "It must've come off", my gut tells me he deliberately took it off & had unprotected sex with me, despite my pleas that I did not want to. :-(

Only a few weeks ago I went for a full STI check after building up the courage to get tested, & everything came back negative. Now I'm going to have to go again :-(. I actually feel violated too.

he lied and tricked you, going unprotected without your consent.. i suggest not seeing him again and blocking him..
Reply 2
Original post by bad_username
he lied and tricked you, going unprotected without your consent.. i suggest not seeing him again and blocking him..

I'm not going to see him again, I feel so so sick :-(. We started off using condom but I have no idea when "it came off". I only realised when he said "I've got to stop..in about to cum"...he pulled out & cummed on his sheets!!

I feel like crying!....
I'm not going to see him again, I feel so so sick :-(. We started off using condom but I have no idea when "it came off". I only realised when he said "I've got to stop..in about to cum"...he pulled out & cummed on his sheets!!

I feel like crying!....

are you on birth control? cause you can get pregnant from pre-cum before the main ejaculation.
Reply 4
Morning after pill. Now.
Reply 5
are you on birth control? cause you can get pregnant from pre-cum before the main ejaculation.

Yes, I'm on the coil. Although that's not 100% effective!
Yes, I'm on the coil. Although that's not 100% effective!

oh dear..
Reply 7
oh dear..

Like most contraceptive, they're not all 100% effective! Although the condom & pill are more effective than the coil, I think; 1% between them!
Like most contraceptive, they're not all 100% effective! Although the condom & pill are more effective than the coil, I think; 1% between them!

thats pretty good
Reply 9
thats pretty good

But there's always that 2/3%!! Which is why I never take risks. I'm more concerned over the STI factor?!
But there's always that 2/3%!! Which is why I never take risks. I'm more concerned over the STI factor?!

yeah, get another test done and hope for the best!
maybe the condom is still inside of you.
Original post by Man.bear.pig
maybe the condom is still inside of you.

No, it's not!
No, it's not!

don't e-yell lol seriously, it's happened you know. I'm glad you checked, though :wink:
don't e-yell lol seriously, it's happened you know. I'm glad you checked, though :wink:

I saw it in the bed, after he said "it came off" do definitely not in me! :-(
I saw it in the bed, after he said "it came off" do definitely not in me! :-(

so what's the problem? did you get a pregnancy test?
so what's the problem? did you get a pregnancy test?

This happened 6/7hrs ago! My OP does ask for thoughts. No point doing pregnancy test!

Just in a bit of shock to be honest. :-(
This happened 6/7hrs ago! My OP does ask for thoughts. No point doing pregnancy test!

Just in a bit of shock to be honest. :-(

I thought you said this was in December when you started and that's it's been weeks

Hi all,

oohhhhh now i see. lol sorry i was smoking a few hours ago and still hazy, i'm, so sorry. ok so erm wait it happened this weekened. right.
stupid question. rofl
well profesh said get a morning after pill. there really is nothing else anyone can say because whatever is going to happen is inevitable biology.
Please don't go out with him again. It doesn't sound like you can trust him. Just get another STD test done to be on the safe side. Good luck!

eventually caved to going to his place.

despite my pleas that I did not want to. :-(

I actually feel violated too.

It might be worth reading up on what counts as abuse, e.g. http://thisisabuse.direct.gov.uk/in-the-know/view/get-the-facts/consent
There's also a link on the right of that page ("find out who can help") and at the top ("Need Help" tab) to explain organisations you can contact for advice; they have years of experience and they want to help you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending