The Student Room Group

What happened?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MissDetermined
Oh! Well that's better then!

I went a few months ago when I got my implant taken out, and when they took the blood test they said it isn't detected until after 3 months! I wasn't worried and had gone past the 3 month mark anyway, but maybe it was a cheaper test that takes longer haha. I got the all clear for everything anyway!

Don't even try to message him, if you have caught something, chances are he knows (since he was acting so suss).
I would name and shame instead (amongst friends), because otherwise he might do the same to other women.

:facepalm: God knows then. But you can get those Rapid test things nowadays, can detect after 9-11days! So technology is definitely advancing.

What do you by "chances are he knows"? Sorry if that sounds a bit dim; I'm just so panicky & worried right now. My message was a simple "Can I ask a quick Q?", I made no reference to the night, just wanted to see if he'd respond. I'm just really shocked at his behaviour because I had him down as a gent; all dates we'd been on we're very gentleman like & etc. he himself said "My nanas always taught me to treat women with respect".....
Original post by MissDetermined

I feel so cheated, humiliated & used. I know I consented to sex, I set the boundaries. But he crossed it without my consent which is the most harrowing & upsetting thing. 8 years ago, someone forced themselves on me, & I caught Chlamydia! This whole thing has brought home all those feelings of feeling sick, nauseous, with anxiety going through the roof. A situation I hoped I would never experience again, & here I am again going through a similar problem.

I'm terrified more than anything. :-( :-( :-( :-(
Because this is sending me insane, I've called a helpline....Sexual Assault of some form is what I've been told.

:-(
UPDATE:

3 days later, the guy responded to my message....thought I'd do the same & ignore him for 3 days too! So I've said nothing!

I'm now suffering from a sore throat; I should add I didn't give this guy oral sex, didn't feel comfortable doing so.

The Rape counselling team have also said I have NOT suffered sexual assault, so there's nothing I can do.

My genitals are ok at the moment; itchy because I decided to remove the hair myself (bad move), but nothing nasty is appearing. Also, my period (I think) is trying to start. With the coil it takes a few days before the flow really kicks in.

Overall, still feeling incredibly upset & anxious but managing it all ...just! Will update the thread bit by bit...
B U M P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending