The Student Room Group

What does sexual frusation feel like?

What does it feel lie to be sexually frustrated?
Do virgin experience it?

Scroll to see replies

@Profesh @THobbes
When you can't open a jam jar. You try and try but to no avail. Then eventually you give up and you have no jam to eat. Until someone comes along helps you open that jam jar. Then both of you can sit back and enjoy. :sexface:
When I see others in happy relationships and see ppl talking about sex lives,it does frustrate me.
Original post by Anonymous
When you can't open a jam jar. You try and try but to no avail. Then eventually you give up and you have no jam to eat. Until someone comes along helps you open that jam jar. Then both of you can sit back and enjoy. :sexface:

Omg threesome!!! Yes :smile:
Yes, virgins do feel it.
Having fantasies about being in a relationship and feeling turned on by everything :s-smilie:
Original post by Liquid Harvest
Omg threesome!!! Yes :smile:

Yeah babe.

Reply 7
Original post by Kadak
When I see others in happy relationships and see ppl talking about sex lives,it does frustrate me.

Being frustrated about not being in a romantic relationship isn't sexual.
Original post by Anonymous
Being frustrated about not being in a romantic relationship isn't sexual.

I assume there is a sex in that relationship.
Why had behind anonymous ?
My life
you know that annoyance you get when there is that one knot in your headphones that you cannot get out no matter how hard you try and it just keeps getting to you even though you try and get on with it the way it is?

it's like that
Original post by Kadak
I assume there is a sex in that relationship.
Why had behind anonymous ?

I understand that.

This question is about sexual things.
Imagine looking at a photograph of @Profesh and knowing that you're never going to tap dat shit.

Open At Own Risk Of Sexual Frustration

I'm frustrated with life in general so I can't really tell the difference between sexual and non-sexual frustration :tongue:
Original post by qwer1234
Imagine looking at a photograph of @Profesh and knowing that you're never going to tap dat shit.

Open At Own Risk Of Sexual Frustration

Ew.
Original post by enaayrah
I'm frustrated with life in general so I can't really tell the difference between sexual and non-sexual frustration :tongue:

Bang somebody and find out.

I've got a spare 3 minutes, if you like.
Original post by qwer1234
Bang somebody and find out.

I've got a spare 3 minutes, if you like.

Nah, you're alright.
Nah, you're alright.

Enjoy peering through the family album.
Is that what you'll be doing?

Seriously? "I know you are but what am I"?

While I admire your want to bring back year 2 comebacks, the world just isn't ready yet.
Fair enough....:u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending