The Student Room Group

It seems I have no "genuine" friends and can't find any. Do you feel the same?

Scroll to see replies

I think my sister has the same problem!
Although I just thought she was being to fussy...

I think friends are the people you can sit with at lunch. The people you run to if you have had an awful day. The ones you go out with for drinks and the people who don't care if ur a bit odd sometimes :wink:

I don't mind if they don't always have time for me or they don't want to have a conversation starting "hey how are you?" That doesn't lead anywhere.
I know they are all busy people with there own lives but they will be there if I need them ^-^
Original post by ComputerMaths97
Stop being so negative, accept that there are less "genuine" relationships compared to before because of time distractions. Wow you're stupid, learn to read!

whoa whats wrong with you! your the one whos getting stupidily agressive
Original post by Anonymous
whoa whats wrong with you! your the one whos getting stupidily agressive

What's wrong with you! Your grammatical mistakes are horrendous.
Original post by Anonymous
why you think that is?

Most people have ulterior motives. They say one thing and mean the complete opposite. They only ever commit to helping you if it is of some benefit to them.
I feel exactly the same, I am always the one who puts the effort into friendships.

I can go days without speaking to them and they won't even bother to contract me. I'd be blessed to have at least one friend who stays true to their word and is committed to putting the effort in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending