The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Help!! - which courses to do

I'm thinking of coming to this Uni in 2016 however I am stuck between which courses to do. I really want to do some form of nursing but am not sure which type. Any suggestions?
Mental Health Nurses seem to never be out of work! But most nursing courses offer good job prospects. Completely depends on where you want to go in the future! or just apply for both and have more time to think about it :smile:
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Original post by soph7890
Mental Health Nurses seem to never be out of work! But most nursing courses offer good job prospects. Completely depends on where you want to go in the future! or just apply for both and have more time to think about it :smile:

Some unis might be a little apprehensive if you applied for more than one branch they might think you re a bit indecisive.

Original post by bibir03
I'm thinking of coming to this Uni in 2016 however I am stuck between which courses to do. I really want to do some form of nursing but am not sure which type. Any suggestions?

Are you able to get some work experience with adults and kids and people with mental health and ld, if you can get experience in them it might help you decide.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending