The Student Room Group

Graduate applying for another degree - no way to put in my previous degree on UCAS?

/.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by somethingbeautiful
So yeah, for anyone else with this problem - you can actually just select the ''my school isn't on this list'' option and type your uni name in. :facepalm:

So you have your answer now? Ugh. I wasted whole minutes preparing an example for you! Yes, you just click 'My school / centre is not listed here' and then just type in your university in the box.

:blushing::getmecoat:
Original post by Snufkin
So you have your answer now? Ugh. I wasted whole minutes preparing an example for you! Yes, you just click 'My school / centre is not listed here' and then just type in your university in the box.

:blushing::getmecoat:

Thanks very much for your efforts :biggrin:. It's been so long since I used the UCAS system - I'd forgot how infuriating it can be. Do you know whether it's important which address I put down? I'm kind of between two places at the minute and not sure whether one is more favorable than the other for UCAS...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by somethingbeautiful
Thanks very much for your efforts :biggrin:. It's been so long since I used the UCAS system - I'd forgot how infuriating it can be. Do you know whether it's important which address I put down? I'm kind of between two places at the minute and not sure whether one is more favorable that the other for UCAS...

Put down your current address and after you have moved to your new place, change it (you can do this online or by phoning UCAS). Or just use your parents' address? It doesn't really matter, you just need to be contactable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending