The Student Room Group

Application

I was a student at a university for 2 years but I asked to redo my second year as I was not able to do my exams due to my mental health but I did not get feedback from my appeal on time so I tried applying to another university for another course around September but they only gave me an offer past the UCAS clearing deadline so they told me to try for next year, I don't know what course to choose as I did Life Sciences at the previous uni and I was thinking of Psychology but I don't know if it will be worth it as I already wasted 2 years
You need to spend time researching & thinking about what types of a career you want. The types of tasks, ambitions, fields of interests then work backwards as to how to get there.

At this point you’ve also got a student finance issue as you’ll need to cover the costs for a year (unless you get a special exception for funding). Id also say you need to put measures in place to ensure you have strategies in place to take care of your well-being.

I wouldn’t start another degree without very clear goals for what you want the degree to do for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending