The Student Room Group

Never had a boyfriend

Scroll to see replies

Original post by brunosgirl97
Hi everyone
Im going to be 18 next month, and I have never had a boyfriend. Ive never kissed a boy or held hands with a boy or hugged a boy and I am starting to feel like I will be single forever. I am not the prettiest of girls and dont plaster my face in makeup and dye my hair or anything like that. Im also quite clever so I always got bullied at school so i have low confidence.
If anyone has any advice or help i would love it. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

First of all calm yourself. Your seriously not ready for a boyfriend yet as it seems like you need to start loving yourself first! Love the way you are and the person you are. The right boy will come to you eventually <3. Your only 18! I mean your either at uni or going to go into uni soon. You never know maybe he's waiting for you there! Good luck x
You are not alone in this! As my friend used to tell me (who I am actually now dating HA lol @ life): you are exquisite, just like the best apples that are at the top of the tree, most boys are not brave enough to climb that high and will settle for those lower down. Eventually though a brave guy will come along and climb the height, risking it all for you–– he will be worth the wait, trust me. It was so worth the wait for me. Stay strong and positive. xx
Reply 62
Original post by futuremedx
You are not alone in this! As my friend used to tell me (who I am actually now dating HA lol @ life): you are exquisite, just like the best apples that are at the top of the tree, most boys are not brave enough to climb that high and will settle for those lower down. Eventually though a brave guy will come along and climb the height, risking it all for you–– he will be worth the wait, trust me. It was so worth the wait for me. Stay strong and positive. xx

But its really easy for people like you to say.....looking by ur pic....u are dead set gorgeous......

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending