The Student Room Group

2016 Consulting summer internships/Graduate scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by rEdd1g
Has anyone who applied to Deloitte S&O - Monitor heard back yet?

I know they closed applications on the 4th and presume they have started their CV "sift" stage.

Not yet, they said mid november so I'm not expecting anything for another week :/
How long does it take for OY to send the test invite?
Original post by SJU1
Got the invite earlier today to come up and do the PST at McKinsey, London.

Invited as well, don't know how I will prepare yet
Original post by rEdd1g
Has anyone who applied to Deloitte S&O - Monitor heard back yet?

I know they closed applications on the 4th and presume they have started their CV "sift" stage.

Is this for full time or what? I applied two days ago and got the test invite and finished them today.
Yeah it's full time!
Original post by Royalbacon
Yeah it's full time!

Oh but they've closed apps right? I got invited to tests a few days ago though
You should be fine hopefully, the tests in London are next week
Original post by Royalbacon
You should be fine hopefully, the tests in London are next week

Just got told I passed online tests :biggrin: don't know what the next stage is... You mentioned tests in London?
Reply 588
Anyone can give me a tip where/how to practise OY psychometrics? They have just sent me the tests but they are much different to what is normal SHL/Talent Q numerical?
Original post by rgdam
Anyone can give me a tip where/how to practise OY psychometrics? They have just sent me the tests but they are much different to what is normal SHL/Talent Q numerical?

Im considering just giving up since I'm such a big sucker at maths:cry:.
Reply 590
Original post by Mcdermott
Im considering just giving up since I'm such a big sucker at maths:cry:.

Do you know if they are sent automatically or there's CV screening first?
Just got the tests from Oliver Wyman for summer after applying 2 weeks ago. Did I pass the screening process and if I pass them will I get an interview?
Original post by rgdam
Do you know if they are sent automatically or there's CV screening first?

Im not 100% on this but I think they screen before sending out. I know they have done so for graduate entry before.
Got the invite last night for McKinsey PST, how is everyone preparing other than practicing their samples papers?
Reply 594
Original post by jordan6278
Got the invite last night for McKinsey PST, how is everyone preparing other than practicing their samples papers?

May I ask, how did you guys prepare for the numerical and verbal? I've found them extremely difficul, if you can give me the source where you practised?
Original post by sheldon420
Just got the tests from Oliver Wyman for summer after applying 2 weeks ago. Did I pass the screening process and if I pass them will I get an interview?

Same, would appreciate if someone could answer this.
Original post by athrowaway
Same, would appreciate if someone could answer this.

The answer to this (for both of you) is actually in the email you received.

a) You were screened
b) Further screening with your application & test scores
c) No contact until February
All of you who got the McKinsey PST invites, did you receive an email following the online tests saying you had passed them?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 598
Original post by t00 g00d for u
All of you who got the McKinsey PST invites, did you receive an email following the online tests saying you had passed them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope didn't hear anything after completing the online tests until receiving my PST invite.
Original post by SJU1
Nope didn't hear anything after completing the online tests until receiving my PST invite.

I got an email saying:

We will let you know the progress of your application on the 12 November 2015.

Did you get the same?

I assumed this is the date they'd let all applicants know.

Quick Reply

Latest