The Student Room Group

Student Finance Problem!!!

Hi,

I will be starting a full time 3 year undergraduate degree in September 2015. I applied for student finance (Wales) in May/June, sent in all relevant information, and got a letter confirming my award and what I would get, payment date etc. Also the status on my account online changed to Payments Scheduled. I was a happy bunny!!!

Tonight I signed in again and the status has reverted back to application submitted.

Has anyone else experienced this, what does it mean?

It is a nightmare, and made worse because their phone lines are now closed and I'm impatient!!

Thanks
W
Original post by [email protected].
Hi,

I will be starting a full time 3 year undergraduate degree in September 2015. I applied for student finance (Wales) in May/June, sent in all relevant information, and got a letter confirming my award and what I would get, payment date etc. Also the status on my account online changed to Payments Scheduled. I was a happy bunny!!!

Tonight I signed in again and the status has reverted back to application submitted.

Has anyone else experienced this, what does it mean?

It is a nightmare, and made worse because their phone lines are now closed and I'm impatient!!

Thanks
W

Sometimes if the uni updates the course details it can trigger an automatic reassessment. Give it a few days before checking again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending