The Student Room Group

Who Was Wrong Here?

Scroll to see replies

forgot I even wrote this. this was like a month ago?! and almost 2 mths ago that it happened. move waste gal.
Original post by Man.bear.pig
forgot I even wrote this. this was like a month ago?! and almost 2 mths ago that it happened. move waste gal.

'Waste gal' 'low it' huh?? I don't think this website is designed for individuals such as yourself. And yep I was digging deep, too stalker.. What can I say! Oh and please, stop trying to talk like you're from the roughest parts of London. It's a major cringe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your memory must be extremely bad. I can remember things I done ten years ago let alone things I done a month ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elliemayxo
'Waste gal' 'low it' huh?? I don't think this website is designed for individuals such as yourself. And yep I was digging deep, too stalker.. What can I say! Oh and please, stop trying to talk like you're from the roughest parts of London. It's a major cringe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your memory must be extremely bad. I can remember things I done ten years ago let alone things I done a month ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile

blah blah
Aka logic fail I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
you must be wounded. let's add another fan to the registry, then, shall we?

you must be wounded. let's add another fan to the registry, then, shall we?

Lol sorry what?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol sorry what?

Posted from TSR Mobile

will you shut up. look. if you want me to talk to you and if you want my attention, all you have to do is ask. None of these silly games :console:
will you shut up. look. if you want me to talk to you and if you want my attention, all you have to do is ask. None of these silly games :console:

😂😂 I'm glad you could read my mind. I didn't like to say anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile
😂😂 I'm glad you could read my mind. I didn't like to say anything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh oh oh !! :eek4: so you wanna go back and forth all night then is it? ok safe. we'll do that then :borat: I mean face it, it's the only way I'd ever chat to you or notice you or know you're still alive.
oh oh oh !! :eek4: so you wanna go back and forth all night then is it? ok safe. we'll do that then :borat: I mean face it, it's the only way I'd ever chat to you or notice you or know you're still alive.

You'd be lucky to even get a hello from me in person. Please.

Posted from TSR Mobile
listen little girl, all you're doing is showing me how much I got to you hours ago and you're still fuming loool
You'd be lucky to even get a hello from me in person. Please.

Posted from TSR Mobile

uhp. shoulda known that was coming. anything else?
listen little girl, all you're doing is showing me how much I got to you hours ago and you're still fuming loool

Fuming?? I'm chilled :-) and little girl?? Don't patronise me. Take the cannabis hat off darling and act like a man.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol what happened spill da beans brudda :wink:
Original post by Black Cat
Lol what happened spill da beans brudda :wink:

MATE i mean
lemme try and refresh my mem, it's still foggy get me fam :rofl:

this little girl here right
says something about prostitution is ok and says sugar daddies don't always want sex
we squashed it there when I let her know she's highly misinformed.
she even agreed to let it go, she almost begged it, okay?

now man I move on get me and she comes back all of a sudden bumping this old **** tryna start with me like really?! :rofl: it's not even that deep. what is she doing? :facepalm2:
Oh Mal...don't be mean. All she did was comment on the thread(?) ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile
MATE i mean
lemme try and refresh my mem, it's still foggy get me fam :rofl:

this little girl here right
says something about prostitution is ok and says sugar daddies don't always want sex
we squashed it there when I let her know she's highly misinformed.
she even agreed to let it go, she almost begged it, okay?

now man I move on get me and she comes back all of a sudden bumping this old **** tryna start with me like really?! :rofl: it's not even that deep. what is she doing? :facepalm2:

This website was designed for a specific type of individual and you're not one of them. Where is your intelligence? From what I hear you're just a nuisance on this website. Do you come here to discuss anything about studying? Or literally just to hassle people? These people would laugh at you in real life. And not in a good way.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This website was designed for a specific type of individual and you're not one of them. Where is your intelligence? From what I hear you're just a nuisance on this website. Do you come here to discuss anything about studying? Or literally just to hassle people? These people would laugh at you in real life. And not in a good way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

didnt read.

Original post by Anon_98
Oh Mal...don't be mean. All she did was comment on the thread(?) ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile

you're gonna take her side? she's not just commenting on the thread she's throwing personal attacks. ok den. woop woop. bye.
nope. see. done. and people wonder why i get mad. anon doesnt know ellie from a crumb of Weetabix in a box and takes her side. Ok. Seen. Bye Anon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending