The Student Room Group

Should I be worried about my resits?

First time round doing my Alevel's I made a complete mess of it. I was studying maths, economic, biology and chemistry. Out of pure laziness I came out with the As grades of B in economics, C in biology, E in chemistry and E in maths. I was so disappointed I decided to resit the whole year and ended up with 1 A* and 3A's and the end of my A2s. I was wondering will a rustle group uni still not accept me with these grades??
Original post by zaynab93
First time round doing my Alevel's I made a complete mess of it. I was studying maths, economic, biology and chemistry. Out of pure laziness I came out with the As grades of B in economics, C in biology, E in chemistry and E in maths. I was so disappointed I decided to resit the whole year and ended up with 1 A* and 3A's and the end of my A2s. I was wondering will a rustle group uni still not accept me with these grades??

Russell groups will definitely accept you, they're only usually not keen on accepting resits if you're applying for medicine but still some universities will accept resits for medicine. Congratulations on excellent grades!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Thanks! I was just worried that they wouldn't like it because I've been in collage for 3 years.

Quick Reply

Latest