The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam Accommodation

I've applied for accommodation at Sheffield Hallam quite a while ago, but they still haven't got back to me. Anyone else still waiting on a response? Feels like everyone knows where they're living :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I'm off to Sheffield Hallam in September too! Currently in the same boat, feels like I applied for accommodation ages ago, still haven't heard anything. But my friend told me he got his email about accommodation today, so hopefully we'll hear soon.
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Congrats on getting in!:smile: ahh it makes me feel better that it's not only me who's waiting haha! Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys :smile:

Congratulations on getting into Sheffield Hallam, you're both going to LOVE it!

If you don't get the answer you wanted at Sheffield Hallam accommodation and need to continue your search, don't hesitate to get in touch with Vita Student Sheffield. We have some of our Luxury studio apartments left that are only a small walk (5 minutes) to the Hallam campus and in the heart of the City Centre. Absolutely everything is included so you wont have to worry about anything, bills, gym membership, tv and license, weekly cleaning service, breakfast Mon-Fri, 24/7 security and so so much more!

I can arrange a Skype viewing for you too if you are unable to come and visit Sheffield in person. IF you want to get in touch at any point, call our accommodation helpline on 02030961717 or email us at [email protected].

Sophie :smile:
http://www.vitastudent.com/locations/sheffield/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending