The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Wolverhampton uni psychology (criminal behaviour) 2015 anyone???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by CCC75
Email or arrive early on Monday to find out whether you are in the lecture group at either 9-11am or 11am -1pm for Historical & Contextual Themes in Theoretical Psychology and 2-4pm or 4-6pm lecture for Bad Science.

Nope! Uni email just in informs us that we're all at 11am for H & C on Monday and will be allocated specific lectures then. That leaves plenty of time to enquire about the Bad Science lecture in the afternoon.
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Thank you.

Who do I need to email in order to find out which tutorial group I am in?
Reply 42
Original post by Samantha180889
Thank you.

Who do I need to email in order to find out which tutorial group I am in?

Caroline Wesson distributed the list of personal tutors so I would try her first. She is the undergraduate course leader.
Reply 43
Original post by Samantha180889
As my mum has passed away suddenly I have not been able to attend this week, however I will be there for my first lecture next week

so sorry to hear this x
Reply 44
Original post by CCC75
Check out the revised induction programme here: www.wlv.ac.uk/study-here/new-students/when-you-arrive/course-inductions. Differs from what we initially had on eVision. I have had to frantically rearrange childcare this morning.

Enicolek, I am sure that someone will be able to give you notes on the missed session (I'm already groaning about a whole hour on professional conduct!). The library also does workshops on information services.

thanks so much i can make it this friday now can you please explain to me what usb sticks we need?lol (from the email) i missed tuesday i got completly lost i dont know what building we go to or what the room numbers mean
Reply 45
Original post by Enicolek
thanks so much i can make it this friday now can you please explain to me what usb sticks we need?lol (from the email) i missed tuesday i got completly lost i dont know what building we go to or what the room numbers mean

A group of us that got completely lost on the way there, and circled the building aimlessly around three times, were betting that others gave up! Signage to the MN Building is not good at all.

I am wondering the same about the USB sticks. The induction got a bit rushed toward the end on Tues as a welcome speech over ran. The purpose of the USB must have got thrown to the wayside. Hopefully it is free portable memory and useful software for assignments.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 46
Original post by CCC75
A group of us that got completely lost on the way there, and circled the building aimlessly around three times, were betting that others gave up! Signage to the MN Building is not good at all.

I am wondering the same about the USB sticks. The induction got a bit rushed toward the end on Tues as a welcome speech over ran. The purpose of the USB must have got thrown to the wayside. Hopefully it is free portable memory and useful software for assignments.

Ah that makes me feel so much better lol I did ask a woman who worked there but she was no help at all on Friday where are we? Is it the mc building then
so sorry to hear this x

Thank you x
Original post by CCC75
Caroline Wesson distributed the list of personal tutors so I would try her first. She is the undergraduate course leader.

Thank you, much appreciated
Reply 49
Ah that makes me feel so much better lol I did ask a woman who worked there but she was no help at all on Friday where are we? Is it the mc building then

Yes, MC001.

On my way back from the bustle of the Freshers Fayre. Quite a few good vouchers available - Greggs, Dominos, Co op, Nandos (bottles of sauce were available but the queue was way too long!). A few societies worth checking out throughout the year too.
Reply 50
Original post by CCC75
Yes, MC001.

On my way back from the bustle of the Freshers Fayre. Quite a few good vouchers available - Greggs, Dominos, Co op, Nandos (bottles of sauce were available but the queue was way too long!). A few societies worth checking out throughout the year too.

I'm here I think but what building is mc001? Lol
Reply 51
I'm here I think but what building is mc001? Lol

Oh no! I'm only just checking this site. Did you find it?

Download the interactive university map I keep hearing about. Or grab one of those tiny paper versions from the library (my new constant companion!).
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 52
Original post by CCC75
Oh no! I'm only just checking this site. Did you find it?

Download the interactive university map I keep hearing about. Or grab one of those tiny paper versions from the library (my new constant companion!).

Still not understanding the rooms where is mk045??
Reply 53
Still not understanding the rooms where is mk045??

Going by the campus map, the MK building is the first one you come to when you go across the road/under the underpass.

http://www.wlv.ac.uk/about-us/contacts-and-maps/all-maps-and-directions/map-and-directions-for-city-campus-wolverhampton/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending