The Student Room Group

Firm, Insurance & Ivy Leagues

Hi,

I am an international student who has received offers from KCL, Warwick and UCL. I already know which ones I would be likely to put down as my Firm and Insurance choices, should I not be accepted by any Ivy League (USA) schools. Meanwhile, I am waiting for decisions from my Ivy League applications, which I will know in late March/April 1, 2007.

Should I delay declaring my Firm and Insurance choices until I am rejected (!!) by the Ivy Leagues? When is the deadline for declaring Firm and Insurance choices?

Thanks in advance!
- Original Teapot
Reply 1
Original Teapot
Hi,

I am an international student who has received offers from KCL, Warwick and UCL. I already know which ones I would be likely to put down as my Firm and Insurance choices, should I not be accepted by any Ivy League (USA) schools. Meanwhile, I am waiting for decisions from my Ivy League applications, which I will know in late March/April 1, 2007.

Should I delay declaring my Firm and Insurance choices until I am rejected (!!) by the Ivy Leagues? When is the deadline for declaring Firm and Insurance choices?

Thanks in advance!
- Original Teapot

Respond now. You'll only be obligated to go to your F/I uni if you choose to study in the UK. You can always withdraw your application later if and when you receive offers from an Ivy.

Latest

Trending

Trending