The Student Room Group

Re-Apply for student finance

Hi, I got rejected from both My firm and insurance choice. They were in the same country. However I am going through clearing to England and was wondering if I need to re-Apply for student finance.

The student fees there are £9000 a year and the previous course I applied for was just over £3000.

If not will they up my amount as I originally was getting £10,000 for student finance.
Reply 1
Original post by MartyBoy
Hi, I got rejected from both My firm and insurance choice. They were in the same country. However I am going through clearing to England and was wondering if I need to re-Apply for student finance.

You should just be able to phone Student Finance and have your uni and course details amended. I don't believe you'll have to restart a new application from scratch.

The student fees there are £9000 a year and the previous course I applied for was just over £3000.

If not will they up my amount as I originally was getting £10,000 for student finance.

As long as both you and the course are eligible for Student Finance, then you should get the full tuition fee amount, regardless of where you live in the UK and how much the new course is.
Reply 2
Original post by Klix88
You should just be able to phone Student Finance and have your uni and course details amended. I don't believe you'll have to restart a new application from scratch.

As long as both you and the course are eligible for Student Finance, then you should get the full tuition fee amount, regardless of where you live in the UK and how much the new course is.

ok thanks. How much would I get including course fee?
Reply 3
Original post by MartyBoy
ok thanks. How much would I get including course fee?

It will depend on your household income so there's no way to know.

You won't get the tiution fee loan directly - that goes from SF straight to the uni and you never see it.
Reply 4
Y
Original post by Klix88
It will depend on your household income so there's no way to know.

You won't get the tiution fee loan directly - that goes from SF straight to the uni and you never see it.

yes I know. Thanks 😃

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending