The Student Room Group

why do you think you're single?

Why? Especially to those who would like to be in a relationship?

Scroll to see replies

Because I've never spoke to a girl my age in 6 years.
Because I don't have a girlfriend, I guess.

:iiam:

Maybe I am not trying hard enough to find people with similar interests to me
(edited 8 years ago)
Because every time I open my mouth the truth comes out and most people can't handle being woke.
Because I'm ****ing craaazzzzzy :biggrin:

Too crazy for conventional folk. Nobody can handle my crazy ass :bootyshake:
Because I can't take a hint.
Reply 6
Because I'm fat. And also because I'm too blunt and I come across as being moody

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MrKmas508
Because I've never spoke to a girl my age in 6 years.

Plot twist, he's been hitting on 70 year olds and it hasn't been working out for him.
Original post by BookBird
Because every time I open my mouth the truth comes out and most people can't handle being woke.

Realistically this is probably why for me too actually. I am very honest with people. Too honest. It pisses them off. I value sincere expression of one's thoughts (even when they are aimed at me and negative) more in a person than I do insincere bull****ting and I am also VERY GOOD at detecting insincere bull****ting. And I will question everything people do a lot, rather incessantly. These are probably the real reasons why I am single :tongue:
Reply 9
Because im too ugly fam.
Original post by BookBird

because you don't know the diff between english and slang.
Reply 11
Original post by saeed97
Because im too ugly fam.

My bad, theres no such thing as ugly, im just poor.
Original post by saeed97
Because im too ugly fam.

pics or it didt happs
I'm not single though.
Reply 14
Original post by TorpidPhil
Realistically this is probably why for me too actually. I am very honest with people. Too honest. It pisses them off. I value sincere expression of one's thoughts (even when they are aimed at me and negative) more in a person than I do insincere bull****ting and I am also VERY GOOD at detecting insincere bull****ting. And I will question everything people do a lot, rather incessantly. These are probably the real reasons why I am single :tongue:

I don't think that's the reason, I'm 100% sure there's somebody who wants that in a partner.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by uranus69
Why? Especially to those who would like to be in a relationship?

not single now but I know why I was before. so I was told by my ex with the longest lapse of being single afterwards: I'm apparently selfish and volatile. :holmes: that being said I left her before she could leave me :colone:
Because I'm reserved for one person only - future husband.
I'm a NEET
Original post by PusE
Because I'm fat. And also because I'm too blunt and I come across as being moody

Posted from TSR Mobile

You are not fat so that isn't why :tongue: Besides there's plenty of fat girls who get some guys... Albeit not the best guys...

And some people like bluntness. Honestly I think it's because you are bitter. It undermines your ambition. It just makes you seem so much sadder in everything you do and it pulls people down to witness it :frown:

You don't need to be bitter though. It wasn't your fault. You are perfectly awesome. Now go succeed at life :biggrin:

Why do you think I'm single? A less biased view would be nice to hear actually. Rip me to pieces, I don't mind :tongue:
Reply 19
Because I have high standards, and I'm not willing to "settle" for anything less. If I stay single for the rest of my life, then so be it. My destiny didn't have a woman there for me-maybe in my next life! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest