The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mine is absolutely no pressure as I've dropped the subject, and never completed an AS. It will be funny to see my Us. :smile:
Ugghhhh, results...

I reckon I failed my Wise Children resit and no waaay did I get good As in my A2 exams. Oh well, one last chance in June :p:
Lauraaaaa
Mine is absolutely no pressure as I've dropped the subject, and never completed an AS. It will be funny to see my Us. :smile:

Oh, so you've dropped your AS ICT? That's good for you, at least you feel less stressed about it all :smile:
Hoping for A's, except for Chem of materials, which i let myself down on. Oh, and maybe stats 2 i slightly undersold myself too.

Seems as though my college gets the results next thursday, and theyre making an online system where we can open our results on the intranet :eek: Guess i dont need to get out of bed then :p:
I think the prospect of doing badly is more antagonising for A2 pupils since the fact that probably some of the ones that were sat in January were AS repeats that definately cant be risked to be repeated in June along with the vast amount of A2 exams that have to be completed then. Truthfully, I think I have done ok in my Biology and Chemistry and if I were to do badly in them then it would be quite disappointing but I definately think my maths is not so good considering that I barely revised for any of the exams and all I can think of is what I got wrong rather than what I got right.
Reply 85
Ack! Two weeks for me! :frown:
Reply 86
Nathan Ley3

Seems as though my college gets the results next thursday, and theyre making an online system where we can open our results on the intranet :eek: Guess i dont need to get out of bed then :p:

Some people have all the luck dont they! :rolleyes:. I wish I could check the results by myself at home .

Finally the week is over and now only It is 5 days, 16 hours, 37 minutes and 25 seconds until Thursday, March 8, 2007 at 9:00:00 AM.

Happy waiting!
Reply 87
Bricks will be s+hat over the coming week.
Less than a week to go.

Bar stupid mistakes, gave it my best shot so not at all worried about the results, whatever they may be. However, August is a different thing...
Reply 89
my prediction: failed biology, done pretty bad in chemistry, ok in physics, made a few mistakes in maths which i should have done on the easiest papers! so not looking forward to it, or being killed by teachers. good luck everyone!
Reply 90
March 8th is my birthday :biggrin:. Fantastic present of course: failing Biology and underperfoming in Maths. I still have hope for Chemistry. If I do badly in that I think I will seriously crack.
Reply 91
lol! oh no! i'm so sorry for you! it's my friends birthday too, tho i must admit i couldn't stop laughing when i found out! mine is on the 10th so i'll still be depressed from it! anyway, best of luck!! :smile:
Reply 92
I never revised for any of my January exams and definitly know i failed them all. :frown:

Looks like im going to fork out £48 and resit all 4 in June. I've set out a determained revision plan which starts March 4th for every day untill my exams. Im going to study 3 hours a day so no going out! :mad: .

Will I achive high grades if i plan my revision out and keep to it. Surley come exam time if i know all my stuff off by heart i'll get A's & B's won't I ???
Reply 93
Which year are you in, BOBO? If you are in L6, then you still don't have to stress (as much), but if you in U6 (A2 year) then you better get your act together.
Reply 95
4 UMS in English and RS makes an A... at least I didn't make up all this **** how moving a stone represents a disestablishment of the ancient roman-judean relationship....
AHHHHH I don't wanna come onto TSR on March 9th coz everyone will go on about their A grades and I'll probably have done pretty badly :s: :frown:
Reply 97
My college is emailing us them at 9 on the eighth. I don't have a lesson till ten, but my college email is forwarded to my gmail account in case I get banned at college, so I can pick it up at home.
Reply 98

Grr I hate it when they say the exams are getting easier! Why cant they say students are getting clevererer(er)? They have to spoil the celebrations dont they?
BOBO777
I never revised for any of my January exams and definitly know i failed them all. :frown:

Looks like im going to fork out £48 and resit all 4 in June. I've set out a determained revision plan which starts March 4th for every day untill my exams. Im going to study 3 hours a day so no going out! :mad: .

Will I achive high grades if i plan my revision out and keep to it. Surley come exam time if i know all my stuff off by heart i'll get A's & B's won't I ???

If you know where you went wrong in January, eg not revising enough, and you rectify that this time, there's no reason you shouldn't do better. Remember that it's not just about knowing your stuff though- you need to have good exam technique as well.

Latest