The Student Room Group

AO admin 242764

Has anyone been appointed for the role yet? I have scored 12 points and I m on the reserve list

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Andre292
Has anyone been appointed for the role yet? I have scored 12 points and I m on the reserve list

I was in the second tranche; still waiting to hear back. I don't think you will be offered a role until they assess the second tranche. Offers will be made in merit order from there. So you have a fair chance of getting the role. We just need to wait 😓
Reply 2
I guess so you are right! We need to wait for the second tranche to finish and then more offers will be made. However with the minimum score of 12 I am not feeling very confident that they would offer me a position.
Reply 3
I guess so you are right! We need to wait for the second tranche to finish and then more offers will be made. However with the minimum score of 12 I am not feeling very confident that they would offer me a position.

You've met the minimum requirements otherwise you wouldn't have been put on the reserve list. Do you recall what the score was out of?
Reply 4
I have scored 4 for each behaviour which sums 8 Then on the overall score it says 12… I assumed are the strength for which I got another 4. The feedback does not say the maximum I could have scored but it should be around 20.

Original post by Sha-z
You've met the minimum requirements otherwise you wouldn't have been put on the reserve list. Do you recall what the score was out of?
I think it’s scored out of 22. I’m in Tranche 2. I’m thinking about sending an email asking about the outcome date. Hoping it’s not going to take long to get our results..
Reply 6
Original post by Salma27810
I think it’s scored out of 22. I’m in Tranche 2. I’m thinking about sending an email asking about the outcome date. Hoping it’s not going to take long to get our results..

Let me know your results once you have received them. Good luck!
Let me know your results once you have received them. Good luck!

Thank u 😀
My status is still showing as interview slot booked, but an application ID number was added today. I interviewed on 9th Jan. I hope we get our results soon cos this waiting is causing me stress lol.
Reply 9
Thanks for the update. They have recently added the id number to my application too. As I am from tranche 1 they released the results priori of adding the id number.
Is it worth emailing to find out what day the outcomes will be released?
Reply 11
Is it worth emailing to find out what day the outcomes will be released?

I think you will get the standard response saying we're working through the applications as quickly as possible, thank you for your continued patience 😣.
I applied for a couple of roles last year, took me 6 months from making the application to getting the outcome. From reading some of these threads it seems thats for most of CS, DWP Seem to be quicker than other departments.
Hoping to hear back this week. If not, I will send an email on Friday.
I sent the email last night and got a reply at 9.30 this morning:

Your interview, once reviewed by the assessor, will then be scored. Until then your status will remain as ‘Interview slot booked’. Once all scores are collected and released by the vacancy holder, candidates will receive an update with their outcome.

Please keep updated with your civil service jobs account for any updates.

Due to the size of the campaign, we can not give candidates an exact timeframe of when to hear back.
Reply 14

I had my video interview on the 10th of January for the AO. My status still says Interview slot booked lol.
I guess I was probably in the very last tranche 2 or 3, so won't hear back yet !!!
Original post by Kadu
I had my video interview on the 10th of January for the AO. My status still says Interview slot booked lol.
I guess I was probably in the very last tranche 2 or 3, so won't hear back yet !!!

My interview was on 9th Jan. I emailed for an update. They replied saying that the status will say interview slot booked until an assessor has assessed the interview.

I’m assuming that when the status changes to awaiting interview results, it’ll still take a few more weeks to get the outcome. I dont think we’ll hear back this month. 🙁
Anyone else’s status changed yet? Mine is still on interview slot booked. I interviewed on 9th Jan 😆

I think I’ll start applying for other jobs as this one’s taking forever!
Reply 17
Anyone else’s status changed yet? Mine is still on interview slot booked. I interviewed on 9th Jan 😆

I think I’ll start applying for other jobs as this one’s taking forever!

No change Nothing!!🤷🏽*♀️ interview was 10th Jan and still showing interview slot booked lol
(edited 1 year ago)
I’d rather know the outcome even if i dont get it. I hate the waiting..
Another week gone, and still on interview slot booked! 6 weeks since interview!

I wonder if these jobs actually exist….

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending