The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Depends where you want to go and how much work you are willing to put it. I went to one last year in Oxford and am going this year as well, its definately worth doing if you want to work.
Reply 2
More info about this anyone :smile:?
Reply 3
I went to one last year in Cambridge and I would definately recommend doing one. They are expensive though.
Reply 4
I hope they're good, because I'm going to a Justin Craig one. Anyone ever been to one of those?
Reply 5
my college Duff Miller is running one, its spose to be damn good and i'v seen it really boost the grades of some of my mates..(by almost 4 grades!) i dont really need it too much but i might go to the psychology one since i joined the course late...the only downside is that its quite expensive..but if you feel you need help in subjects i'd find one at a college/uni running one near u n head down there..
Reply 6
YEp
Reply 7
There's a few leaflets around in our study room, but they all seem rather expensive and I think it'll be more productive if I just revised properly on my own...
Reply 8
Excalibur
There's a few leaflets around in our study room, but they all seem rather expensive and I think it'll be more productive if I just revised properly on my own...

Do you reckon you could scan some of those leaflets into the computer for me so I could have a look?

And this question is to everyone that has posted in this thread: what's the exact price; how expensive is expensive?:ninja:
Reply 9
I've seen one for £600 and something.. that is 5 days though
Reply 10
andy_1989
I've seen one for £600 and something.. that is 5 days though

:eek: ****ing blooming heck! What the hell do they do for that amount of money?!?? Please tell me that's the most expensive course you've seen...:frown:
Reply 11
Lulu87
I hope they're good, because I'm going to a Justin Craig one. Anyone ever been to one of those?

rofl i was listening to the radio this morning and hear an advert for the justin craig revision courses!
there are some for about £230.
Reply 13
one in my area is £150 for 2 days of maths and science, although im not going.
Reply 14
Cherwell college do one for 755 a week,your choice of subject.
Reply 15
Anyone going on one to oxford out of interest?
Mpw.
Reply 17
MpW???
Reply 18
My school has offered one completely free! The school told us about it, although the general reaction was "ewww that's for geeks," I've put my name down for it. Seems a great idea, I don't know about anyone else but if I'm at home, I won't study. But at a study school, I'm there to study, and I will study!

I can't believe some cost £600! :O

Latest

Trending

Trending