The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York Bursary question?

Hi,

I am due to start at UoY next week, and I am just wanting to ask a question regarding the York Bursary. My household income is below £35,000, which makes me eligible for the bursary, but I will be living at home. The website says that if I am not living in university accommodation, the bursary money will be paid into my bank account; the web link I have followed states that I need to submit my bank account details to the university. Is all of this information correct?

Original post by EmEmTheFairy
Hi,

I am due to start at UoY next week, and I am just wanting to ask a question regarding the York Bursary. My household income is below £35,000, which makes me eligible for the bursary, but I will be living at home. The website says that if I am not living in university accommodation, the bursary money will be paid into my bank account; the web link I have followed states that I need to submit my bank account details to the university. Is all of this information correct?

Hi there,

So sorry for the delayed response to your message, have you got this sorted now or would you still like some advice?

Thanks,

Helen
University of York
York

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending