The Student Room Group

Feminists are angry that Kermit the Frog's new girlfriend is young and thin

Scroll to see replies

ermm Denise has big bones ?
ROFL!!!
She has a big head though tbh
Guess he isnt all about the base:tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
"Feminists are angry that they're all part-whale".
"Kermit couldn't even last a month after Miss Piggy declared herself a feminist."

Good lord I laughed. Even a puppet frog can't put up with their ****.
Reply 5
The feminist excuse is just a coverup, we all know he walked in on Miss Piggy with a certain Prime Minister.
Reply 6
cute
Reply 7
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
No surprise the ones complaining are the size of WMD's :sigh:
I'm definitely angry about this and I'm also a feminist, so yeah, feminists are angry.
I am a feminist, but it is **** like this which makes it difficult for people to take feminists seriously.

Feminism is not a movement which says women should be able to do whatever they want and get the outcomes they want. Kermit the frog can bang whoever he wants so long as she gives consent.
That's their secret Straw, they're always angry.
Reply 12
Original post by Fullofsurprises
I'm definitely angry about this and I'm also a feminist, so yeah, feminists are angry.

I find it funny because it's just a puppet but someone has explained to me that it doesn't matter if it's a puppet or a human being. Kermit and his gang are quite influential. So I feel a bit bad about laughing now :sad:
This is a level above a 1st world problem :laugh:
Reply 15
Truly one of the great tragedies of our time.
Maybe Miss Piggy will finally give Gonzo a chance now.
Reply 17
Original post by Precious Illusions
Maybe Miss Piggy will finally give Gonzo a chance now.

I heard she's with David Cameron now :sad:
Original post by StrawbAri
I find it funny because it's just a puppet but someone has explained to me that it doesn't matter if it's a puppet or a human being. Kermit and his gang are quite influential. So I feel a bit bad about laughing now :sad:

It's a really big story. What Kermit does today, the world does tomorrow.
Original post by looseseal
This is a level above a 1st world problem :laugh:

:rofl:

I think puppets are in the P-World, like Thunderbirds, their problems make sense but only on their level. Or so I thought until I read today's papers. :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest