The Student Room Group

Track checkers not so anonymous! (2016 thread)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by connieiscrazy
It depends on the course/uni. For competitive vocational courses (e.g. Medicine and Law) offers won't come in for months. There's not much point checking it that often, you'll get an email when it changes and then you can log in and see what has happened

Oh that's fine then! Stress gone, applying for Law. That still isn't going to stop me checking my emails every day for a month tho :laugh:
Finally got my track up and running, just the long wait now!
UCAS. All sent off ! Now the waiting begins 😭😭
I've been refreshing track all day even though I know I'm not going to hear anything..
Received my first offer from Plymouth just now 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ryanzmw
St. Catharine's! I loved Oxford. Especially the Andrew Wiles building! I presume you're wanting to study just Maths and not with any other subject?

You preparing for the Cambridge interview now then? :biggrin:

Yes straight mathematics :h: You're going for the same too right?
Do you get emails when a uni has recieved your application or not? Bit confused 😁😁
Original post by clar12345
Do you get emails when a uni has recieved your application or not? Bit confused 😁😁

Some send acknowledgements - others don't. So long as Track says its been sent and is under consideration try not to worry too much (easier said than done I know - remember the track trauma vividly lol)
Original post by AmyPilot
Some send acknowledgements - others don't. So long as Track says its been sent and is under consideration try not to worry too much (easier said than done I know - remember the track trauma vividly lol)
. Okay cool :smile: thankyou!
. Okay cool :smile: thankyou!

No worries - good luck :smile:

Don't want to stress you out too much but I was still waiting for one uni at the end of March and didn't get my first offer until end Jan time - but all of my choices required a rather indepth interview process!
No worries - good luck :smile:

Don't want to stress you out too much but I was still waiting for one uni at the end of March and didn't get my first offer until end Jan time - but all of my choices required a rather indepth interview process!
I have a feeling mine is going to be like tha cause I've applied to do children's nursing ! Looking forward to hopefully getting interviews. What course did you do?
I have a feeling mine is going to be like tha cause I've applied to do children's nursing ! Looking forward to hopefully getting interviews. What course did you do?

Oh yes that will be a similar process - I do speech and language therapy (and psychology). The joys of a health care course! I didn't get my first interview until early December so be prepared for a longish wait. Worth it though - I'm in my second year now. :smile:
Aha, my UCAS has been gone all of 8 hours and I'm already obsessively checking track. I haven't got any confirmations yet, and realistically I probably won't hear from any of my universities for a while. I chose all the slow ones! :frown:

I'm just happy to see the back of it right now! :biggrin:
Oh yes that will be a similar process - I do speech and language therapy (and psychology). The joys of a health care course! I didn't get my first interview until early December so be prepared for a longish wait. Worth it though - I'm in my second year now. :smile:
I'm so impatient :frown:(((( this is gonna be so ling haha
I'm so impatient :frown:(((( this is gonna be so ling haha

Yeah the whole process was a nightmare - not going to lie - especially when your friends apply to more usual courses and get offers really quickly with no fuss or interviews!

Stay strong and good luck.

Where are you applying to out of interest?
Yeah the whole process was a nightmare - not going to lie - especially when your friends apply to more usual courses and get offers really quickly with no fuss or interviews!

Stay strong and good luck.

Where are you applying to out of interest?

i can imagine! and I've applied to surrey,kingston ,southampton, kings college and London southbank :smile: where do you go?
(edited 8 years ago)
i can imagine! and I've applied to surrey,kingston ,southampton, kings cole and London southbank :smile: where do you go?

I'm a northern lass so only applied to unis up here (although only a few unis do speech therapy I am lucky that I had enough options without going too far from home) - I am at MMU. Was really lucky as it was the only uni that offered the joint honours course and it turned out to be the last intake!

Good luck with it all :smile:
I'm a northern lass so only applied to unis up here (although only a few unis do speech therapy I am lucky that I had enough options without going too far from home) - I am at MMU. Was really lucky as it was the only uni that offered the joint honours course and it turned out to be the last intake!

Good luck with it all :smile:

oh i see, well thats really good! i know a girl who went to MMU but she's doing fashion or something i think. Thank you :smile:
Keep checking track it's ridiculous :colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I thought track was supposed to be down today but just received my second offer from Chester 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending