The Student Room Group

Track checkers not so anonymous! (2016 thread)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lucyx
Just submitted my UCAS application so once it's gone through school and my referee I'll be joining you on this forum! :biggrin:

That's very exciting :smile: What are you applying for? Then you can join this thread too http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3371681

:h:
Im hoping to get my ucas sent of tomorrow or atleast by the end of the week then ill be joining you on this chat! what courses and universities is everyone applying to do?
Original post by CheetahCurtis
My application was submitted on the 1st, got an offer from Warwick on the 2nd

So quickly! Is this normal for universities (if you've send them in so early - not Oxbridge, I know) or is Warwick just odd?
Sent mine on the 29th, got an interview from Manchester and an 'acknowledgement' from Edinburgh and nothing else :frown:
Original post by sadiowitch
Sent mine on the 29th, got an interview from Manchester and an 'acknowledgement' from Edinburgh and nothing else :frown:

where else did you apply too? :smile:
Mine got sent off today, exciting really...
Original post by Patrick Gekko
Mine got sent off today, exciting really...

what course are you applying too? I can't wait to send mine off.
Original post by clar12345
what course are you applying too? I can't wait to send mine off.

Mixture of economics, economics and maths (and e&m at oxford).
how about you?
Mixture of economics, economics and maths (and e&m at oxford).
how about you?

thats cool! sounds really hard! where did you apply too?.
I'm applying to do children nursing.
:smile:
thats cool! sounds really hard! where did you apply too?.
I'm applying to do children nursing.
:smile:

nice, where have you applied? and oxford, durham, bath, bristol and bath. probably been a bit silly applying for all A*AA but I guess it's done now haha...
nice, where have you applied? and oxford, durham, bath, bristol and bath. probably been a bit silly applying for all A*AA but I guess it's done now haha...

thats such a good bunch of uni !! whats one do you want to go the most? i hope you get in. I'm applying to surrey, kings college, southampton, kingston and London southbank. Just hoping i get interviews and offers, so nervous.
Reply 31
Sent mine today, just waiting for those references.....
thats such a good bunch of uni !! whats one do you want to go the most? i hope you get in. I'm applying to surrey, kings college, southampton, kingston and London southbank. Just hoping i get interviews and offers, so nervous.

thank you! oxford of course, but after that, I'm really not too sure. We'll just see what offers I get.. Sounds good, good luck!
Original post by somnacin
So quickly! Is this normal for universities (if you've send them in so early - not Oxbridge, I know) or is Warwick just odd?

I have no idea, I hadn't even heard of Warwick sending offers this quickly before. We'll see what other people say on this thread.
thank you! oxford of course, but after that, I'm really not too sure. We'll just see what offers I get.. Sounds good, good luck!

Are your predicted grades A*AA? thank you, and you.
Are your predicted grades A*AA? thank you, and you.

I'm predicted 3A*s and an A
I'm predicted 3A*s and an A

thats insane and impressive, wish you all the best in achieving them! ...what A levels are you doing?
thats insane! thats impressive, wish you all the best in achieving them, ...what A levels are you doing?

haha thanks, what are you doing/predicted? I'm studying maths, further maths, economics and physics
haha thanks, what are you doing/predicted? I'm studying maths, further maths, economics and physics

wow that must be hard! I'm doing a level history and then btec science and btec health and social care, predicted C D* D*.
where else did you apply too? :smile:

Heriot-Watt, Nottingham and Newcastle :smile:

I was going to apply for Cambridge until I realised I don't have the right A levels :p:p

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending