The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

no... just not very tall ?
Midget is an outdated term no longer used medically. Besides it was anyone below 4'10" who was considered abnormally short and a midget. Regardless of any medical conditions. So nope, not a midget.
Original post by the bear
no... just not very tall ?

Would you be willing to date a girl thats only 4'11?

Original post by SophieSmall
Midget is an outdated term no longer used medically. Besides it was anyone below 4'10" who was considered abnormally short and a midget. Regardless of any medical conditions. So nope, not a midget.

Hey! I remember you from your posts on my earlier threads :smile: Do you think a British Guy who's 6'2 would ever date a South Asian girl who's just 4'11? Especially since he prefers celtic/nordic/white girls to begin with?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by cantgetvalidname

Hey! I remember you from your posts on my earlier threads :smile: Do you think a British Guy who's 6'2 would ever date a Bangladeshi girl who's just 4'11? Especially since he prefers celtic/nordic/white girls to begin with?

Depenfs on whether he is attracted to you. But I'm 4'9 and my SO is around 6' so height differences don't put everyone off.

bear™ is not a size queen...
I'm 4"11 too! 😂 I actually googled it a couple months ago and I think we're a couple inches off being considered actual like midgets or little people. We're just ridiculously short
Are you considered a midget if you're 18 years old and 4'11?

Sadly yes, why is that even a question?
But I'm 4'9 and my SO is around 6'

:eek:

Gosh. That's kinda hawt, Sophz. I feel uncomfortable with a guy at 6' and I'm over 5' :O
It is rather short OP. But "midget?"

I love how she just randomly asked you :lol: Like if you said yes, her eyes would turn to hearts?
Stop thinking about your height, enjoy life, live like its your last day, im short i dont care
Reply 11

Hey! I remember you from your posts on my earlier threads :smile: Do you think a British Guy who's 6'2 would ever date a South Asian girl who's just 4'11? Especially since he prefers celtic/nordic/white girls to begin with?

"Celtic" :lol:
Depenfs on whether he is attracted to you. But I'm 4'9 and my SO is around 6' so height differences don't put everyone off.

lol can he cradle you like a baby?

Do you have to do this? ^.^
[video="youtube;ywjfSVrCqnk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywjfSVrCqnk[/video]

So the thing is we met online and we've been speaking to each other for about 2.5 years now. He's recently told me he feels very strongly about me after I told him I'm going to the UK next year for interviews for uni . He wants to meet up and one of my friends (in real life) is actually his friend in real life as well (thats how we know each other) so I know he's not some weirdo or whatever. Anyways the problem is though he thinks I've got a normal height whereas I'm incredibly short. He's seen pictures of me obviously and despite his preference is obviously attracted to me but I don't know if that will be true once he sees me? I want to tell him but at the same time I don't want to - its been an insecurity of mine for so long. I got bullied really badly because of my height when I was in school. I don't know what to do. And some stupid part of me thinks until then maybe I can do those stretching exercises on the internet and grow a couple of inches so I'm at least 5'2 (I know stupid but yeah) :frown:.

Original post by Josb
"Celtic" :lol:

His literal words, I was just quoting.

Original post by ikhan94
Stop thinking about your height, enjoy life, live like its your last day, im short i dont care

But I can't. I'm so tired of people thinking I'm a 11 year old child when I'm 18! I'm incredibly insecure about this.

Original post by That's so mean:(
Sadly yes, why is that even a question?

Because I'm 4'11 and like someone who's 6'2 but I'm not sure how he'd feel about dating someone my height.

So you wouldn't mind?
Reply 15
So the thing is we met online and we've been speaking to each other for about 2.5 years now. He's recently told me he feels very strongly about me after I told him I'm going to the UK next year for interviews for uni . He wants to meet up and one of my friends (in real life) is actually his friend in real life as well (thats how we know each other) so I know he's not some weirdo or whatever. Anyways the problem is though he thinks I've got a normal height whereas I'm incredibly short. He's seen pictures of me obviously and despite his preference is obviously attracted to me but I don't know if that will be true once he sees me? I want to tell him but at the same time I don't want to - its been an insecurity of mine for so long. I got bullied really badly because of my height when I was in school. I don't know what to do. And some stupid part of me thinks until then maybe I can do those stretching exercises on the internet and grow a couple of inches so I'm at least 5'2 (I know stupid but yeah) :frown:.

Wear heels and a skirt.
Original post by A5ko
Yes, you are a midget. You should feel bad that you are such a stupid size and run off to join a circus....

Happy now?

No I'm not happy and yes I do feel bad about being this height. So should I just kill myself then? Serious question, nothing I haven't considered before.

o_o weirdly I'm thinking of a particular female and male on this site who I can apply these descriptions to :mmm:
Original post by Josb
Wear heels and a skirt.

I do wear heels and skirt. I'm only just average height with high heels on though.
Original post by thecatwithnohat
o_o weirdly I'm thinking of a particular female and male on this site who I can apply these descriptions to :mmm:

Really? So there's hope for me then? :smile:

Latest