The Student Room Group
crana
hi

I'm doing myself notes for physics edexcel unit 5 at the mo and thought id put them up in case they are of use to anyone

please tell me if you can think of anything important I've left out/ got wrong (i have missed out stuff like the pics of different types of fields, cos I know what they are :smile:)

with a bit of luck ill put up summaries for other topics as i do them

please add any of your own!
rosie

nice 1
which exam board are you doing?
very good notes, and posting them here was a good idea but there was some stuff i didn't recognise.
Reply 3
scarlet ibis
which exam board are you doing?
very good notes, and posting them here was a good idea but there was some stuff i didn't recognise.

edexcel

they are based on my class notes, the syllabus, revision guide & textbook.. think of anything to add?
Reply 4
bumping this up now more notes are available

rosie
Reply 5
crana
bumping this up now more notes are available

rosie

do you have notes for other units?
Reply 6
keisiuho
do you have notes for other units?

not yet i will be making some for unit 4 & 6 tho

rosie
Reply 7
Capacitance notes

Rosie
cool

i find your notes v. useful (thanx 4 the electric fields notes btw) i have very good notes of my own, its just interesting to see a different perspective on a topic, and different ways of explaining the same thing.
Reply 9
scarlet ibis
cool

i find your notes v. useful (thanx 4 the electric fields notes btw) i have very good notes of my own, its just interesting to see a different perspective on a topic, and different ways of explaining the same thing.

have to say a lot of it is directly quoted from my own notes/revision guide etc :biggrin:

rosie
Reply 10
Good stuff, cheers!
Reply 11
pm me your email for these ones...too big to upload

rosie
Reply 12
hi
sorry fif you PMd me for ones by email, my email's just being a bit strange at the mo but i will get them over asap.

Magnetic fields notes attached

anyone else starting to panic.....?

rosie
Reply 13
do the same for paper 6 :biggrin:
Reply 14
hitkaiser
do the same for paper 6 :biggrin:

thats sounds a bit rude... m8... if you want crana to do it... i would edit that and stick a please in maybe...
Reply 15
Thanks for sharing ur notes... they r helpful! if only i saw em b4 the mod 4/5 papers! but hey, they will be useful for unit 6 (bleugh... 2hrs on my bday as well *cry*.) so thanks!! :smile:
Reply 16
glad they have been of some use!:smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending