The Student Room Group

When a girl lets you rest your head on her boobs, does she like you?

This girl has been coming over to my place a lot lately since my University term started in late September. Usually we eat and then hop on my bed to watch a movie on my laptop. She comes over 2-3 times a week now.

At first it wasn't very physical, now we are like hugging each other and spooning whilst watching the movie. Nothing sexual has happened between us yet as we are both the type of people who only have sex with people we are in a relationship with. Last night when we were spooning, we somehow got to a position where the back of my head was in between/on her boobs. She also had her arms around my neck and was squeezing a little bit. So there is no way she was not aware that I was resting on her boobs right?

I was wondering, if this could be a "friendly" that girls do, or is she interested in you when she let you rest your head on her chest.

Scroll to see replies

It could easily be a Fwb thing. But to be sure, ask her.
Sorry, I'm just not quite sure why people aren't willing to take risks these days even in something so trivial
Reply 2
Original post by shawn_o1
It could easily be a Fwb thing. But to be sure, ask her.
Sorry, I'm just not quite sure why people aren't willing to take risks these days even in something so trivial

If it was someone I knew recently I would've asked her out. But this girl is someone that I've known for over 5 years, and is one of my very close friends. She was friends with me throughout my 2.5 years relationship with my Ex. So this is all a bit confusing and nerve-racking at the same time since I don't want to ruin our friendship.
So she was big spoon, you were little spoon, right?

Next time, switch places. She will soon be able to "feel" your true feelings, if you know what I mean :wink:
Reply 4
Original post by chazwomaq
So she was big spoon, you were little spoon, right?

Next time, switch places. She will soon be able to "feel" your true feelings, if you know what I mean :wink:

I've been the big spoon before actually. Her butt was grinding on my crotch when she kept moving about and I got a semi. I quickly pulled back a bit though.

Don't know if she felt it or not, but since that time I keep my phone in my pocket whenever we are spooning so I can blame the "hard object" on my phone if I ever need to haha
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
This girl has been coming over to my place a lot lately since my University term started in late September. Usually we eat and then hop on my bed to watch a movie on my laptop. She comes over 2-3 times a week now.

At first it wasn't very physical, now we are like hugging each other and spooning whilst watching the movie. Nothing sexual has happened between us yet as we are both the type of people who only have sex with people we are in a relationship with. Last night when we were spooning, we somehow got to a position where the back of my head was in between/on her boobs. She also had her arms around my neck and was squeezing a little bit. So there is no way she was not aware that I was resting on her boobs right?

I was wondering, if this could be a "friendly" that girls do, or is she interested in you when she let you rest your head on her chest.

Your telling me this girl comes over to your house , on your bed and the only thing you've done is lay your head on her breasts lol hilarious!!
Hmmm, I don't think it necessarily means anything. If you're good friends, which it sounds like you are, she's probably just not that sensitive about it. For me personally, my boobs are just an inconvenient body part most of the time. They're only erotic in an erotic situation.

Could be wrong though - I think I'd be more likely to find meaning in the situation as a whole (coming over 2-3 times a week and cuddling) rather than that teeny little boob-rest. But could just be that she thinks you're good friends.
Reply 7

I have a friend what does this to me, we have known each other for a long time, that's why I have never done anything. But we also cuddle and spoon each other, she puts her head on my chest.

how long have you known this girl for?
I can't for the life of me imagine letting my friend rest his head on my breast!

Someone I had an interest in though then yes I'd quite like to perch them on my boobies haha.
Nah I always let strangers rest their head on my breasts.

:indiff:

Yes she likes you.
I wish these kind of dilemmas existed in my life.
Maybe she's just aware that boobs are the comfiest thing ever to rest your head on. Ah, boobs are so great.

But no, as people have said, she's definitely interested in you in some way.
I've been the big spoon before actually. Her butt was grinding on my crotch when she kept moving about and I got a semi. I quickly pulled back a bit though.

Don't know if she felt it or not, but since that time I keep my phone in my pocket whenever we are spooning so I can blame the "hard object" on my phone if I ever need to haha

lol. its better if she feels it and you can just say 'lol you're giving me a boner doing that' n you can see if shes up for it or whatever.
She was being nice and giving you pillows to lay on :-)
Original post by Precious Illusions
Nah I always let strangers rest their head on my breasts.

Was a nightmare when we fist met. Couldn't get your boobs out of my face :unsure:
(edited 8 years ago)
This is either the most obvious hint/anvil given by any girl. Or the biggest case of friendzone I've ever heard. 8/10
Reply 16

I can't believe that. :lol:

What will be the next thread? "She touches my dick, does she like me?"
if a girl proceeded to allow me to rest my head on her boobs;

i would see it as she likes me and look to have sex with her at any opportunity.

be a man bruhh, **** her straight and stop being wierd about it
Original post by Josb

I knwo yeah :facepalm:

If it was me my plan of action would be to attempt touching her up a bit whilst spooning :ninja:
Original post by Josb

Man, I don't even know what boobs are to girls any more. (Not sure if I phrased this right :biggrin:)

Another close female friend of mine once told me that she let a guy friend touch her boobs because he asked "I've never seen or touched a girl's tits before, can you let me touch yours?". She was not even interested in him.

Do girls still consider boobs as a private part of their body? Or do they see it as excess body fat which happens to make a great kangaroo meat pouch for smartphones and cigarettes?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending