The Student Room Group

Any graduates looking for a job in Finance please get in touch!

Hey,

I graduated from university this summer and found it difficult getting a job in Finance. However, I found a company that helps graduates get top finance jobs. They will teach you how to put yourself in the top 3% of applicants, interview preparation and place you. I did theology and religion at university and now I work for a foreign exchange broker in canary wharf!

If you would like me to put you in touch please just message me.
Reply 1
how you doing. i am a recent finance graduate and would like to be put in touch with the company you are referring to. can you help?
Original post by ao2899
how you doing. i am a recent finance graduate and would like to be put in touch with the company you are referring to. can you help?

The original poster is a scammer, if you look currently he has now been banned. You should absolutely never pay a company for "work experience", "application advice" etc, they take advantage of desperate people, take your money and run.
Reply 3
Original post by Chapeau Rouge
The original poster is a scammer, if you look currently he has now been banned. You should absolutely never pay a company for "work experience", "application advice" etc, they take advantage of desperate people, take your money and run.

saw he was banned and wondered why. fair enough. was never going to pay any money. thanks for your reply though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending