The Student Room Group

Offer confirmed in email from uni but not on track?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yasaminO_o
Wtf why? Your UKCAT is so high?! Where else are you applying?

Because i'm stupid, i started revision for BMAt last week too, and i haven't even looked at Section one or three :'(
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by 
UCL n BS

Tbf if you do that well in your UKCAT you'll be fine for the BMAT, when did you start revising?
Tbf if you do that well in your UKCAT you'll be fine for the BMAT, when did you start revising?

Edited my last comment. What about you?
Original post by 
Edited my last comment. What about you?

Last week as well haha, tbh I'm just ticking stuff off the section 2 syllabus and doing some section 1 and 2 past papers atm
Last week as well haha, tbh I'm just ticking stuff off the section 2 syllabus and doing some section 1 and 2 past papers atm

Ugh, yeah i'm just finishing the Physics section in the guide and then starting section 1 hopefully. I don't have a clue what i'm going to do for the essay :frown:
Original post by 
Ugh, yeah i'm just finishing the Physics section in the guide and then starting section 1 hopefully. I don't have a clue what i'm going to do for the essay :frown:

Do you have the 400 BMAT book? It has some bullet points on ethics etc that are handy. Then last year I made some mindmaps of ethical issues related to topics like free speech, euthanasia, patient autonomy etc. I literally did 3 essays the night before the exam last year and a similar essay question came up so I got very lucky in that respect. Otherwise, all I can say is cover all the points in the question and you're guaranteed a minimum score of 3.
Do you have the 400 BMAT book? It has some bullet points on ethics etc that are handy. Then last year I made some mindmaps of ethical issues related to topics like free speech, euthanasia, patient autonomy etc. I literally did 3 essays the night before the exam last year and a similar essay question came up so I got very lucky in that respect. Otherwise, all I can say is cover all the points in the question and you're guaranteed a minimum score of 3.

Yeah i have! i was going to take it back because it was on the old syllabus but i guess not, thank you.
Well i need more than a 3 based on previous cut off points so i guess i'll have to revise as much as i can in these last days.
Original post by 
Yeah i have! i was going to take it back because it was on the old syllabus but i guess not, thank you.
Well i need more than a 3 based on previous cut off points so i guess i'll have to revise as much as i can in these last days.

Good luck, let me know how you get on :smile:
Good luck, let me know how you get on :smile:

Thanks, you too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending