The Student Room Group

TfL grad scheme 2016 intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Buttercup1
I finished my video interview for PM on 4th November, got no email. I've just called them and they've said I should get an email within the next few weeks.

Does this mean I applied to late and will probably not get in AC?

I'm not sure... i finished mine around the same date too I believe.

I don't know of anyone else attending the PM a/c.

I got offered the date of next Tuesday and when I asked if they had any other dates they said not just yet.. Maybe that's why?

PM ac's went on well into march last year (look at last year's thread)... i am also unaware of any other PM ac's yet besides this one.. so its highly unlikely that you've applied too late and will probably not get in tbh! they must have plenty of vacancies...

have u had an email to say you've passed the interview?
Don't think it means you've applied late, I've still got my video interview to so for Procurement. What scheme have you applied for?
Original post by nh_17

I got offered the date of next Tuesday and when I asked if they had any other dates they said not just yet.. Maybe that's why?

PM ac's went on well into march last year (look at last year's thread)... i am also unaware of any other PM ac's yet besides this one.. so its highly unlikely that you've applied too late and will probably not get in tbh! they must have plenty of vacancies...

No, I haven't received any emails after my video interview.

Really strange, as when I called they said I should wait for a few more weeks to get an answer. It might mean my video interview wasn't the strongest. I was happy with my answers, but I was quite nervous and while I appeared confident, I only smiled once after one question a bit. I didn't appear mean or anything, just too serious perhaps. Also, there's three people (two acquaintances and one at a grad fair) I met who work for TfL, they're so charming, bubbly and smiley all the time...

Original post by gingerwizard
Don't think it means you've applied late, I've still got my video interview to so for Procurement. What scheme have you applied for?

It's for project management.
Reply 83
No, I haven't received any emails after my video interview.

Really strange, as when I called they said I should wait for a few more weeks to get an answer. It might mean my video interview wasn't the strongest. I was happy with my answers, but I was quite nervous and while I appeared confident, I only smiled once after one question a bit. I didn't appear mean or anything, just too serious perhaps. Also, there's three people (two acquaintances and one at a grad fair) I met who work for TfL, they're so charming, bubbly and smiley all the time...

It's for project management.

I would't lose all hope. You're definitely not too late. PM ac's went on until march last year as i said so don't worry too much... The waiting game is painful i know, good luck!
I finished my video interview for PM on 4th November, got no email. I've just called them and they've said I should get an email within the next few weeks.

Does this mean I applied to late and will probably not get in AC?

Hey,
I am aware that there is another a/c on the 2nd Feb as my aunt is doing the interview
Original post by nh_17
I would't lose all hope. You're definitely not too late. PM ac's went on until march last year as i said so don't worry too much... The waiting game is painful i know, good luck!

Thank you.

Original post by omnomnomnomom
Hey,
I am aware that there is another a/c on the 2nd Feb as my aunt is doing the interview

Yay! That sounds great. I hope she's nice (I'm sure she is, just joking). :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Thank you.

Yay! That sounds great. I hope she's nice (I'm sure she is, just joking). :smile:

Hahah, she is..I can't imagine her interviewing people though
Original post by nh_17
Hi both,

I received this email this morning, but yesterday was called to be invited to a/c next tuesday (project management)

Hi there I've got one of the same day!! Tuesday 1st December. how are you practicing for the day? any tips you can pm if you want
Reply 88
Hi everyone,

Just completed my video interview today for Business Analyst role, anyone else in the same position? How long do you reckon it should take to hear the result about the interview?

Cheers
Received an email this morning...unsuccessful for the project management graduate scheme following assessment centre on Tuesday.

Best of luck to those waiting to hear back!
Reply 90
Original post by nicole.94
Received an email this morning...unsuccessful for the project management graduate scheme following assessment centre on Tuesday.

Best of luck to those waiting to hear back!

Hi nicole.94 & nh_17,

How did you find the assessment centre?
How many candidates were invited and how did the process work ?

And what sort of exercises and questions were they asking ?
Thanks in advance. Good luck to both of you.
Passed the video interview but no news yet on the assessment centre - have you?
Original post by lanky
Anyone been invited to a Finance assessment centre?
Reply 92
Passed my video interview and have the technical expertise telephone interview tomorrow morning! really don't know what questions they will ask about the finance scheme as ive been told it will not be competency based. any last minute ideas?
Reply 93
Original post by lanky
Anyone been invited to a Finance assessment centre?

have you had the technical expertise interview yet? if so any tips? im so worried ive spent the past 12 hours revising for it and still not sure what they will ask :/
Original post by _bindra
have you had the technical expertise interview yet? if so any tips? im so worried ive spent the past 12 hours revising for it and still not sure what they will ask :/

I'm having mine later on today - if you could give me any tips, that would be incredible - I've been at a volunteering thing all weekend so have only had a couple of hours to prepare :frown: Hope yours went well :smile:
Wait, are there two threads in this?! Did my video interview yesterday for them. At one point I tripped over my words and called them London for transport, must have gone a shade of crimson but I quickly corrected myself.
They're probably sat there laughing at me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got through to the Video Interview for commercial procurement, got a feeling I'm a fair bit behind with this.
Reply 97
Original post by nh_17

Guys how many questions did they ask you in the technical expertise telephone interview?
Reply 98
Original post by _bindra
Guys how many questions did they ask you in the technical expertise telephone interview?

Just two. It only last about 10-15 minutes.
Didn't pass the video interview :frown:
best of luck to everyone else though, hope something good comes of your applications :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending